Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Our "Death Gate" is only possible by dying in combat. We choose to rez at either the GY, or our class hall.

In the very least that would be a neat Warrior only flavor thing. Warrior died? Welcome to Vahlhalla.

World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

I am 90% certain that that is from the dungeon the Halls of Valor.

Quote Originally Posted by Herogamer555 View Post
    I am 90% certain that that is from the dungeon the Halls of Valor.
    A recent screen showing the warrior fight pit is obviouslly in that same place. It seems we somehow use that place as our class hall too.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

This is super cool and all but if they make arms play like crap again it's all for naught for me.

Also for the love of all that is good please remove RNG avoidance from pvp. I love dueling other warriors but random parries are so freaking obnoxious.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I'm all for it, but why does that statue to the left have a guy with a bow?

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    It's literally Valhalla. Awesome.
    Pass the mead! Wench!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Maybe we have to clear it each day to be able to live there? "Get a group up! Time to FIGHT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Huoyue View Post
    Our "Death Gate" is only possible by dying in combat. We choose to rez at either the GY, or our class hall.

In the very least that would be a neat Warrior only flavor thing. Warrior died? Welcome to Vahlhalla.
    My Warrior is a bank alt that never leaves the bank/mailbox area, but I fully support this.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Thats the Halls of Valor dungeon. Not our class hall. Likely just got mislabeled in the press kit. Same thing happened with the rogue dagger back when we first saw it a few months ago.

Either that or our class hall is going to be a carbon copy of a dungeon.
    Tsu'lai would disagree with you (Hai Huo), since they can reuse assets instead of doing a carbon copy. Skybox, assets, and a lot of Vrykul memorobelia. They reused assets when making all of the Nerubian content in Wrath, and constantly reuse assets in their cinematics (Those diablo 3 candles in the Legion cinematic). Not hard to make a new zone out of existing assets. Open world games do that all the time.

I love this idea.

Skwisgaar telling Toki "I will seeks you in valhalskas." .gif
    Last edited by Detritivores; 2015-11-12 at 05:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybee9084 View Post
    I'm still not sold, but then again I don't really know of any suitable alternatives either.
    Obviously the VIP section of the Brawler's Guild.

This would be nice if we saw more wooden Vrkyul structure here than gold. Too much paladin holy-ness.

I'd rather a heavily fortified Vrykul fortress we reclaimed on an island somewhere, with a coliseum in the middle, large fortified walls, a lot of training dummies and weapon varieties on one end, supplies and other training equipment on the other, and a (closed) gate to docks facing the Broken Isles.

Valhalla works too, but only if they tone down the golden "holy" factor, and added more of the hard-fought, rough hewn grit that warriors are generally known for.

as a warrior, i think it's a cool idea.. but a bit too "happy" for me with gold all over the place.
    I would much of preferred some place with torn flags, skulls, shields, and spears from fallen foes... like fighting pit

As long as it doesn't come with the repair bill

that would suck balls
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

Deleted
    I think that "viking style" is ok, but I want a tavern with lots of belf, human female npc's. Somewhere close should be a big arena ( like ancient rome colosseum ) with quick drunk event "green trash vs. pink rats" every goblin, gnome killed during bladestorm extend the duration of bladestorm, enrage, recklessness by 1s. Obviously gnomes and goblins can not enter Warrior Class Hall.....