Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Very disappointing but i guess they are pushing the whole Horde and Ally are best buds now so why give them a pointless piece of ground to fight over.

I really do miss Garrosh

I want more BGs.
    I'd take reskins (same game mode but different map).

They should have 1 BG and 1 dungeon for each zone. Going 2 xpacs without a new BG is ridiculous. I'm not preordering legion at this rate. Sounds like more wod dogshit.

Wintergrasp was awesome, bring back that dude. I think Pvp and wow are pretty doomed. Can I upgrade my dumb weapon without being forced into content I hate, doubt it. Same dumb team, cant even come up with a decent new bg. Chances that holinka and his butt buddies do a good job, and the wow team in general win is zero. The real question is why is no one being fired. Stinks of corruption, lets start hiding numbers

Deleted
    'shut up pvp guy'

-Jay 'fuck this loser' Wilson

7+ Year Old Account
    I see people saying there are a ton of dungeons. Yeah of course there are, but they are gated to certain levels, and a certain amount at max level. There's a ton of BGs already that dilute the player base and split queue times between them. I'd rather see revamped maps and more than 2 BGs able to be blacklisted. I dislike most of the MoP BGs. I seriously pray to get a good ole WSG or Twin Peaks as CTF is always my fav mode. I can agree that Wintergrasp and Tol Barad would be a good thing to add into the queue, but then again that would take away more players unless they made them smaller than 40vs40. If they do add another BG I'd personally love it if it were a multi-tiered one, with different paths and levels to jump up and down on... similar to SWtORs Huttball or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Richiebcfc25 View Post
    Very disappointing but i guess they are pushing the whole Horde and Ally are best buds now so why give them a pointless piece of ground to fight over.

I really do miss Garrosh
    I thought they were pushing the idea that after the pre-expansion event, both sides are going to come at odds for whatever disaster that occurs and that the class halls are where the people who sees the true threat will be based in whilst the main Horde and Alliance are once again going for each other.

Not a new one at release sucks.
    Hopefully we'll get a new one in a patch.

Besides that, if they make the new pvp system work better, I don't think we'll complain too much.
    But if they have some time extra, same system different map would work

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard...

*Maintains that their Legion dev staff is the largest for any WoW expansion to date.
    *Spends all of the time and effort on raids.

Just once it would be amusing for a patch to come out with 13 new battlegrounds and amazing PVP armor/weapon models with bitchin fire effects and lots of glowy bits on. Meanwhile the PVEers get told to go back farming the same raids they've been running for the past 11 years.

The salt is real in this thread, there is plenty of BG's right now honestly. If they are going to continue to push any sort of competitive side of WoW PVP then class balance has to have a bigger focus, which is exactly what they are doing with the new honor system. They are actually giving themselves separate PVP knobs to tune so that PVP isn't affected by PVE changes. Chill, we haven't heard that much about the coming PVP changes yet.

They don't care about PvP. It's not a mystery. You know how long it would take to make a new battleground? How about removing the horrific ones people block, and replacing them with two new ones people actually like. To have two expansions without battlegrounds, is beyond comprehension. The only thing PvPers can do is speak with their wallet and not order this expansion, while voicing our concerns in print. Not that it will do anything, but it's better than continuing to play a game that doesn't support the interests we have.

They can keep pushing this whole "e-sports" thing down our throats and then claim the userbase cares more about raids than PvP.

I personally only like the bg's pre wrath...
    They are the only ones worth playing imho

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Come on people don't tell me you're surprised! The developers see PVP as an afterthought in this game.
    Make me wonder how many of those who quit for good were pvpers.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hauken View Post
    I guess all of you forgot that they are implementing a completely new ranking system for Legion? Ranks with different perks and the possibility to prestige for cosmetic rewards and so on.
    I think it is weird that they did not talk much more about it at Blizzcon though. Atleast I dont think they scrapped this idea?
    Yeh, I didn't hear much about it. They briefly said the new PvP system would be where most of their PvP attention would go.

I suspect they might need to do some tuning early on as well, as the classes are changing quite a bit.

But what's more important to me than new bgs?
    To get rid of the cheaters in PvP. It makes me so so sad to think that high rated RBGs are just rotten.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Blizzard...

*Maintains that their Legion dev staff is the largest for any WoW expansion to date.
    *Spends all of the time and effort on raids.

Just once it would be amusing for a patch to come out with 13 new battlegrounds and amazing PVP armor/weapon models with bitchin fire effects and lots of glowy bits on. Meanwhile the PVEers get told to go back farming the same raids they've been running for the past 11 years.

It appears that in Legion, there will be plenty of content outside raids. Daily/weekly zone quests, upgrade artifact weapon both with power and cosmetically, dungeons are a viable option to raiding, upgrade profession recepies.

I hope though that we'll get some nice PvP sets, and that they this time around will nerf OP shit early on, like MoP's warriors and hunters, as classes are changing quite a bit.

Lastly more viability for specs in rated PvP, because I'd rather do random bgs as destro and have fun, than tab dot enemy health bars as affli in a rated bg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    Just answered during the Q&A.
    It's better this way, better than having a WSG v.3 or AB v.3 really. What kind of new objective battle system you guys had in mind that could create equal/more challenge for a bg?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greenthy View Post
    Not a new one at release sucks.
    Hopefully we'll get a new one in a patch.
    Would you have been satisfied with just a remodeled version of the already existing bgs, just to have a new one? I mean the question, it's not a critic from my part.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've hated every BG they've added since wrath (except temple of kotmongu). I would rather Blizzard revamp the less popular BGs or give us more blacklisting options.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    I've hated every BG they've added since wrath (except temple of kotmongu). I would rather Blizzard revamp the less popular BGs or give us more blacklisting options.
    cata ones are good imo (wsg reskin and gilneas)

Deleted
    IMO you dont need new BGs. Like you dont need new maps in Counterstrike, i really cant even count the years ive played Dust 2 in every shape and form/version of the game.

The same goes for WoW, i'd play arathi/warsong every day and only these 2, i would give a shit. I mean the new flag BG is also really nice and the new small arathi thing (sry didnt play in some time forgot the names) is also cool. I dont need more. That bullshit bgs where you drive mine carts or gather those orbs and stay in the middle, just shitty imo.

Deleted
    Well i dont see the point u arguing about bg's in Legion. They totally change the pvp system which means they give lot attention in pvp in my view and i understand people wanting new bgs but think they are enough for now and maybe they can put some in future patch or something + that most people i meet in rbgs dont like the newest bgs like mop and still prefer the old one like Warsong which means to me why want more when u dont even wanna queue in the new?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    This. If I could "random queue" into just wsg/ab/twin peaks I would.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

I'm assuming they'll do something with ashran then? Or maybe make a new ashran or something because they can't just have absolutely no more new pvp zones. It just doesn't make sense. Unless they justify it with the revamp of the system.