Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Claws of Shirvallah

I find it curious that we didn't see any Claws of Shirvallah Artifact enhanced skins so far. Do you think the Saberon form will be removed in Legion or do you think they will also produce unique Shirvallah models as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I can tell with the introduction of artifacts, the Claws of Shirvallah would be kinda pointless considering the artifact itself enhances cat form. Something tells me they're gonna scrap it and put some interesting talents in its place.

Claws of Shirvallah will probably be one of the removed talents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good riddance to it, it was a horrible stopgap till they added the awesome new artifact forms in Legion. Yeah expect them to be gone.

I hope COS are gone. Terrible talent.

It will probably be removed.

Fingers crossed on removed, it was a rushed half assed replacement talent that only has ties to wods Saberon

It was a last second addition at the tail end of WoD beta to replace a completely worthless talent so Feral actually had 3 options in the 100 tier. If it stays around, it will probably see major changes.

It's a terrible talent lore wise in the first place.

Blizzard definitely won't make both normal cat and saberon models, so either it's removed/reworked or overridden by artifact models.

Yeah I think CoS will get scrapped in someway replaced with a talent

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    It's a terrible talent lore wise in the first place.
    Yeah, doesn't really make sense without explanation. Also in my opinion the model looks not good in comparison to the normal cat model.

I hope they keep the functionality somewhere. Being able to cast spells without leaving form seems more 2015 (soon 2016) than the archaic cancelling of form/re-shapeshift manoeuvre we have to do without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitepaw View Post
    I hope they keep the functionality somewhere. Being able to cast spells without leaving form seems more 2015 (soon 2016) than the archaic cancelling of form/re-shapeshift manoeuvre we have to do without it.
    I agree completely. I think they will either A) automatically bake that into the base Cat Form or B) totally remove all of the hybrid stuff from Feral altogether. Or at least reintroduce survivability with a more Feral-themed heal instead of just using a Resto style heal.

I don't disagree that it seems like a useless talent functionally, but I really liked the form itself.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I agree completely. I think they will either A) automatically bake that into the base Cat Form or B) totally remove all of the hybrid stuff from Feral altogether. Or at least reintroduce survivability with a more Feral-themed heal instead of just using a Resto style heal.

I don't disagree that it seems like a useless talent functionally, but I really liked the form itself.
    Yeah I started playing Druid in WoD and used CoS to begin with until I was comfortable enough with the rotation and than switched to Bloodtalons for the added dps. But all through out Highmaul I was still using CoS for trash just for the extra utility.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the love of god, I pray they remove that shitty talent BUT they bake in the the ability to cast while in Cat Form. One can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Claws of Shirvallah will probably be one of the removed talents.
    Lets hope so...

15+ Year Old Account
    They might add the form as a minor glyph though? Wouldn't that make sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Owlkinn View Post
    It will probably be removed.
    This would be great. I hate this talent and it sucks that we are forced to use this in PvP. This form is ugly as hell imo. Maybe if it had female form instead of ugly male form for females lol. I think they'll add bonus versa to normal cat form and will just delete this talent.

Wow, surprised by the silly comments here. What's wrong with you people. I understand it's not the talent that's most impressive performance-wise, but why the hate? Talents can be changed, adjusted, redesigned, whatever. Why this wish to have it removed? Flavor is the enemy, or what?