Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

To start new account or contiune old?

Hey people.
    I am here to ask you guys what you would do in my situation, it is a bit complicated.

i miss wow a little bit and would like to start playing it again as a side game. Something to play when i am bored and no longer competitive or really any time effort things.

By saying this, to the issue.

OPTION 1
    I can create a new account on same battle.net account, so i contiune with same achievements and mounts etc by creating new characters only.
    However, what makes me doubt is that i don't have the secret question nor my real name on this account and it annoys me.
    I also have changed the Real ID name years ago to something i do not use in other online platforms like Origin/Steam nowadays.
    I like to keep same name everywhere and this makes it annoying as well.
    Would you stick to option 1 or go with option 2 below?

OPTION 2
    Option 2 would be to stick with the other account/battle.net that i have and is same name as my other platforms games.
    It is already upgraded to WoD as well with 1x 100 but it has far from many achievements and bearly any mounts etc.

Would you contiune clear, haunt some achievements and stuffs to also keep playing longer or just go with another account to keep mounts and achievements etc?

But what would u choose?

Would appreciate any answer
    Last edited by mmoc1404d70bfa; 2015-11-15 at 03:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I Am Sorry, But If You Were Using Bots. You Are A Cheater. And I Would Like It If You Didn't Come Back At All.

Just My 2 Cents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteizgr8 View Post
    I Am Sorry, But If You Were Using Bots. You Are A Cheater. And I Would Like It If You Didn't Come Back At All.

Just My 2 Cents.
    Well that's okay, you can think what you want

However i wouldn't call me a cheater to gain 1-2k honor during a night on a alt.
    I was simply tired of farming BG's like a mindless ass day out and in so i used the bot and i didn't care for a ban. Still nothing i regret today, that's how it is.

I would appreciate what option u would go with if u could put ur mind into my situation instead of get stuck on bot.

EDIT: The massive ban wave from botting, who had 6 months suspend got lifted 3 days ago, so prepair for more bots.
    EDIT 2: Not to mention that Botting BG's is far from "cheating" have you done Arenas recently? watched sodapoppin at 2.6k rating last night for 9 hours, 9/10 using interupt bots, i would call that cheating.

"Just my 2 cents"
    Last edited by mmoc1404d70bfa; 2015-11-15 at 03:15 PM.

Dont come back, you got banned because no one wants you in the game. gurl bye

15+ Year Old Account
    Why do you use a different fabricated name for all games?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Lol at him trying to justify it in posts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by geniebsmart View Post
    Dont come back, you got banned because no one wants you in the game. gurl bye
    Dude don't be inmature, please. I am simply being honest and asking for a advice, if you have nothing else to say, don't post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Lol at him trying to justify it in posts.
    Not justify anything, stating facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimscoes View Post
    Dude don't be inmature, please. I am simply being honest and asking for a advice, if you have nothing else to say, don't post.
    You don't expect hostility from some players?. Hate to tell you this but not everyone is welcoming of botters. And yes you are trying to justify using a bot in a really sly manner.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2015-11-15 at 03:20 PM.

However i wouldn't call me a cheater to gain 1-2k honor during a night on a alt.
    so i used the bot

using interupt bots, i would call that cheating.
    *giggles* Ooookay
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Just My 2 Cents.
    Hate him all you want, fortunately for him you can't do shit about him botting or returning, so yeah. Also Stop Writing Like A Retard.

Deleted
    Still nothing i regret today, that's how it is.

If that is true why do you want to create a new account?
    Afraid you'll get permabanned when they catch you again?

Deleted

Post edited

Post has been edited to a more reasonable post.
    People are being inmature, and going "off topic"

I am simply asking for advice here, there is no reason to hate, if you do, do not post. Very simple!

About bots. There is always people using them not to mention the highly used interrupt bot in high rated arenas today. That's cheating, not farming 1-2k honor against 10 other bots as well

EDIT: Banwave for 6 month suspend was recently lifted, you will be seeing more bots.

Again, no reason to discuss it here.

Deleted
    i wouldn't call me a cheater
    so i used the bot
    Whatever you say, buddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Botting Is For Sure Cheating, Unless You Can Show Me A Button I Can Press For A Free 1-2k Honor For Free While Not Playing.
    However, I Suppose I Can Move Past That And Give Some Thoughts. If Pvp Was Your Thing Anyways. There Are Much Better Competitive Games Out There. I Like Heroes Of The Storm. Its Very Pvp Competitive And Dosnt Have The Hassles Of Having To Farm Gold, Or Matz. I Also Hear That Counterstrike:Go Is Doing Realy Well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    If that is true why do you want to create a new account?
    Afraid you'll get permabanned when they catch you again?
    Only to have wow as a off side game when bored, why would i be afraid of being banned on that account when i didn't care for my main account since 2009?

- - - Updated - - -

Botting Is For Sure Cheating, Unless You Can Show Me A Button I Can Press For A Free 1-2k Honor For Free While Not Playing.
    However, I Suppose I Can Move Past That And Give Some Thoughts. If Pvp Was Your Thing Anyways. There Are Much Better Competitive Games Out There. I Like Heroes Of The Storm. Its Very Pvp Competitive And Dosnt Have The Hassles Of Having To Farm Gold, Or Matz. I Also Hear That Counterstrike:Go Is Doing Realy Well.
    Thank you for the mature respond
    And yes i do play CS:GO

15+ Year Old Account
    Only to have wow as a off side game when bored, why would i be afraid of being banned on that account when i didn't care for my main account since 2009?
    Then why are you even asking the question in the first place? Also, what is up with the names? Clearly you are dodging that question.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Hate him all you want, fortunately for him you can't do shit about him botting or returning, so yeah. Also Stop Writing Like A Retard.
    Make Me! And That's Not Very Nice, Calling Names.

Deleted
    Exactly my point. Why would you need another account? It's not like you got no voting rights with beeing previously convicted or anything.

So I seem late to the party as the OP edited out everything he said about botting. OP don't come back. the last thing the game needs is another spineless botter to ruin the game for everybody else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You don't expect hostility from some players?. Hate to tell you this but not everyone is welcoming of botters. And yes you are trying to justify using a bot in a really sly manner.
    Of course i don't expect people to hate on it, but i am honest, am i not? There is no reason to hate on it, if you do then you wouldn't do much else then hate.
    Bots will always be there matter u like it or not. I am asking for advice here not getting shit on while being honest, but maybe i should lie that i never used a bot instead?

I wouldn't "justify" when being honest.
    Yes i justify to say that it's not really cheating to bot a night to gain a few honor while there is other cheating stuffs that affects the game way more than a bot farming honor, thus such as interrupt bots even Rank 1 using.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    Exactly my point. Why would you need another account? It's not like you got no voting rights with beeing previously convicted or anything.
    Pretty sure i lost you there.