Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karthius View Post
    This year has been all about race. It's being marked and sensationalize but aside from that do you genuinely think we have a race issue in present day america? outside of police brutality how we pre judge people based on skin color or is that the first thing we see when meeting someone new. Do we generally perceive people as the media show them or have we gotten pass that stage? I know majority of the gaming community is of the European descent so I was interested if any of you notice a race issue in our country. I'm of African descent (Black-American/Jamaican) and I live in NYC and as liberal as it is here racism is strong and well. How do you guys feel? (I'm not here to preach BLMs or any other agenda) just wanted to see how people of European descent view our "Racial issues" in the country.
    I think there is less of a Race issue in more densely populated areas, and more of a race issue in vast rural areas.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I think there is less of a Race issue in more densely populated areas, and more of a race issue in vast rural areas.
    Unless you have a source, it is just as likely to be the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Unless you have a source, it is just as likely to be the opposite.
    Nope no source. Like I said, "I think" this is the way it is. It's just my guess from my observations and interactions with people from various different places around the country. However it would be very interesting to see actual graphs lol. I doubt there are any that are actually accurate since there are people who are closet racists. They would never admit it openly, but behind closed doors they can be quite hateful (I have family like this).
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I'm pretty sure that 13% of the population don't want to go to war with Whitey just due to a pure numbers argument.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    as long as we separate ourselves along the line of skin color we will always be separate
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    as long as we separate ourselves along the line of skin color we will always be separate
    We should also note that these issues tend to flare up around major political events. We need to acknowledge that there are people who make their careers being political operatives who do much of the instigating for these tensions behind the scenes.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn