Thread: Balance 7.0

Balance 7.0

This part looks a bit weird, don't you think?

Starsurge
    40 Astral Power, 45 yd range, Instant
    Launch a surge of stellar energies at the target, dealing massive Astral damage.
    Also grants you Lunar and Solar Empowerments, which increase the damage of your next Lunar Strike or Solar Wrath by 30%, respectively. You can accumulate up to 3 of each Empowerment.

The way I understand it, I cast Starsurge, it hits the target and gives me a stacks of buff to my Lunar Strike OR Solar Wrath, but until it hits I do not know what buff I'm getting... How is this going to work (assuming it's like I've mentioned) with spells being cast one after another with no downtime... We just press the next spell without waiting for previous one to land on target... Imagine we cast Starsurge, then immediately start casting Lunar Strike, 0,5 sec later Starsurge lands and gives us Solar Wrath buff, but we're already mid-casting Lunar Strike... weird?

Also thanks Blizzard, for separating our DoTs! I do want to cast what I want when I want, not when UI lets me!
    Last edited by Tokas; 2015-11-12 at 12:29 PM.

WarcraftDevs ‏@WarcraftDevs 11h11 hours ago
    @KamsWoW One charge of each Empowerment. You'll want to use one Lunar Strike and one Solar Wrath to spend both of them.

So SS empowers LS and SW.

This have been asked 20 times now, please look at the other threads before making new ones.

Thanks Lolkin! This sounds amazing actually!
    But let's be honest, this forums' search system is more annoying than any I've ever seen.

He's referring to the 2-3 threads we have going talking about ALL druid changes on here, or even just reading twitter. I read the threads going in like 20 minutes.

MMO champion has all the developer feedback on the main page now to which is handy.