Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    It's been stated that a number of weapons and animations for a number of classes are changing to better include the Artifact. This is true for elemental and WW monks and the fist weapons will always be visible during combat/casting.
    I'm aware of that. My problem is that we will not be able to see our Artifact unless it's unsheathed or we're in combat unlike other weapons which (besides Wands) are always visible. I like being able to see my weapon at all times and I'm sure I'm not the only person with this issue.
    Last edited by Blithe; 2015-11-17 at 09:08 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard stated they are working on making fist weapons (or at least the artifact fists) visible while sheated. They understand the issue if that would not be possible. (Soz, don't have the source available atm. Think it was in one of the BlizzCon sessions).

@LuthWoW - Signature by Reignisevil

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthadal View Post
    Blizzard stated they are working on making fist weapons (or at least the artifact fists) visible while sheated. They understand the issue if that would not be possible. (Soz, don't have the source available atm. Think it was in one of the BlizzCon sessions).
    Thanks for the information, Luthadal. Time to search!

I'll quote or source it if I can find it, I just hope you're right.

EDIT: Source
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    • Artifact fist weapons are definitely a concern. The team is making sure sheathing works better with them, as well as making them more visible with your combat casting animations.
    Interesting... I hope they fix it. No word on transmog yet, but that would be a nice change as well.
    Last edited by Blithe; 2015-11-17 at 09:42 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Found the source, tweeted by Craig Amai: https://twitter.com/craig_amai/statu...45830051328000

10+ Year Old Account
    Found the source, tweeted by Craig Amai: https://twitter.com/craig_amai/statu...45830051328000
    Thanks! That clears things up a bit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Teamwork for double confirmation! But better bring this topic back to the resto artifact.

My expectation is that the mace/shield will stay as is, but they will just change the name and accompanying lore to better suit resto shamans. If they still want to have some Azshara link, they could go the Neptulon route (since he was abducted by Azshara's naga in Cata).

My expectation is that the mace/shield will stay as is, but they will just change the name and accompanying lore to better suit resto shamans. If they still want to have some Azshara link, they could go the Neptulon route (since he was abducted by Azshara's naga in Cata).
    They could just use the same weapon with the same lore and simply change the name. The main objections seem to be the name and that the night elf connection is too strong, but the quest to retrieve it seems like it wouldn't involve any night elves anyway (naga seem more reasonable), simply changing the name to something generic watery should please everyone.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a bit surprised to see that our artifact was something Azshara held onto. I wouldn't have been surprised if we'd had to do something in regards to helping Neptulon though, that seems like it would have been a fitting way for us to have the "water" theme as well as have our quest be something that made sense (purifying/cleansing Neptulon...an Elemental Lord).
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they remake the artifact into a Neptluon weapon. I like the idea of wielding the waters of the Well of Eternity, but I don't want to use Azshara's mace ffs.

Scepter of Netpulon would do it for me, np.
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim