Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    No!

Frost is an unique dps spec. Blood dps was too similar to warriors
    Not realy.. but okey what ever.

Blood dps was atleast more fun and felt cool with Hysteria and DRW with the whole vampiric nature.. and since Shadow aint going that route in Legion and blood stays tank.. bah wish it was different.

the tone of people in this thread is despicable at best.

I believe a lot of frost dk's would be angry at the change. blood tanks aswell. It's been so long since blood were a viable dps spec, that i personaly believe it would bring more harm than good. Just look at all the people mad about 2h frost being gutted. what an outburst it would create if they removed frost dps entirely.

i do kind of miss the days dk's could tank and dps in any spec they so chose, depending on preffered playstyle. but it was just too hard to balance.

if they had wanted frost to be the tank spec, they should have done it when they revamped the specs in the first place. looking back, it might have been a better choise, but hindsight isn't all that helpfull. thematicly, i could see reasons for both blood being a dps or a tank spec, and the same for frost. blood being a life-stealing dps, with a mix of physical and magical attacks, a lot like frost is now, and frost focusing on using frost-magic to negate incomming damage, slowing mobs and being good at controlling the fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    I could at least see them adding a "gladiator stance" type ability for blood DKs. That would make most of the people who loved Blood DPS and most of the 2h Frost lovers happy I would think.
    But warriors lose glad stance ! I doubt they will add it for Dk's

Sounds redundant, they already have a tank spec. They're removing glad spec, and haven't cared for years that some liked blood dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholysin View Post
    Lol, I've read the Legion notes and know whats coming. Just saying a "what if" that was what they announced.
    Why do what ifs when you know it won't be?

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We'd be going back in time then!