Elaborate planning or hemo? So hard to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikhart View Post
    Elaborate planning or hemo? So hard to decide.
    Hemo gets more difficult to maintain as the number of targets go up. 4+ I would probably recommend EP since the energy gain from venomous wounds multi dotting will virtually ensure 100% uptime for EP. If you go with a blood sweat build, go with EP.

Anyone else think Master Poisoner needs at least another 5% tacked on the damage bonus to really be a competitive option with Elaborate Planning and Hemo? Maybe it only comes into its own if you have a lot of mastery already (and Poison Bomb; does it affect Poison Bomb?), what with stacking multiplicative buff, but it seems like it just doesn't stack up to the other talents on the row in pure DPS.

Granted, it is easier to use, but it's not like EP and Hemo are hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Some people are going to like this. I hate it, because it means Assassination is going back to having really clunky, potentially terrible AOE:

Quote Originally Posted by Beta notes
    Exsanguinate Name changed from "Blood Sweat" to "Exsanguinate". Each time your Rupture or Garrote deals damage, the effect has a 20% chance to spread to an additional nearby target. Rogue - Level 90 Talent. Twist your blades into the target's wounds, causing your Bleed effects on them to bleed out 400% faster. Rogue - Level 90 Talent. Melee range. Instant. 45 sec cooldown.
    Rest in pieces, cleave.

so just toss blood sweat out the window .. there goes our aoe potential.

welcome to the no aoe club boys, i'll grab ur coat u can have a seat right over there.

I like the new ability they gave us... gives you a bit of burst.. to bad we can't keep Blood Sweat and the new talent on the same row to give some choice.

So even our rng aoe was too good for them fixing problems that weren't there again nice..

This basically removes Garrote as a concern, yeah? Even if you manually spread around Rupture, you can't spread Garrote because it has a CD. So we have to spend more energy and combo points to AOE by manually Rupturing, and we'll have way less energy during AOE because we can only have Garrote on one target.

I don't like the whole "nerfed into the fucking ground" meme, but.. yeah.

Into the fucking ground.

So now that row doesn't make sense for all three specs lol. All 3 for outlaw are aoe and single target and all 3 for sub and assassin at single target. That legendary cloak better auto drop for sub/assassin with this trash.

What is the damn point of this new talent? Bleeds tick faster? 45sec cd? Ok, relegated to pvp talent, whoopie. Useless as a damn shit popsicle.

Bleeds ticking faster is niche, it will take as long or longer to get garrote and rupture up there, then you use ensanguinate to tick out faster? That doesn't help at all - the fights where we multidot will be sustained aoe situations, burst dotting with so much time invested in applying the 2 dots, then a 45sec cd on the ability....useless, it doesn't increase DPE, just means application has to happen again, even sooner. Could you use it to finish the dots before mob dies? Sure, but it's still useless as tits on a fish. Fuckin a

Assassination does not even have the energy or combo point generation to apply two Ruptures and two Garrotes in the span of ~six seconds. It's going to end up being a DPS loss because you'll use it, your bleeds will tick out, and then oh shit I don't have enough energy and CP to reapply them.

Fucking mind boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    welcome to the no aoe club boys, i'll grab ur coat u can have a seat right over there.
    That is messed up. Straight up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    Assassination does not even have the energy or combo point generation to apply two Ruptures and two Garrotes in the span of ~six seconds. It's going to end up being a DPS loss because you'll use it, your bleeds will tick out, and then oh shit I don't have enough energy and CP to reapply them.

Fucking mind boggling.
    Yeah I am not sure what they are thinking. I think it is a knee jerk reaction to the fact that Assassination was looking really nice all around spec. To the ground indeed.

God the negative synergy with this and Garrote is bewildering. I know, I'll make my 18 second dot with a FIFTEEN SECOND RECHARGE expire in 4 seconds! Leaving me without a DOT on the target for eleven seconds!

why didn't they remove the horrible alacrity instead of removing the fun option blood sweat?

Because Outlaw is the AOE spec. There is no other explanation.

Wod 2.0 version trainwreck.

Because Outlaw is the AOE spec. There is no other explanation.
    Yes. Look at how Outlaw hasn't seen many single target changes lately. Cannon Ball Barrage was buffed and probably Kspree is next up for a buff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    Wod 2.0 version trainwreck.
    I think it is worse than WoD. At least with WoD the specs were far more fluid and made sense.

Deleted
    Sorry boys, I was seriously thinking about rolling Assassination recently, guess Blizzard heard my thoughts.

God the negative synergy with this and Garrote is bewildering. I know, I'll make my 18 second dot with a FIFTEEN SECOND RECHARGE expire in 4 seconds! Leaving me without a DOT on the target for eleven seconds!
    If it had a much lower cooldown, it would have been interesting to use with the Thuggee talent (i.e. Garrote CD resets if target dies with it up). You know...assuming we had energy to put it back up even.
    Last edited by Golden; 2016-06-02 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post

I think it is worse than WoD. At least with WoD the specs were far more fluid and made sense.
    Hence the trainwreck lol.