Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejosan View Post
    OP be like:

"Okay, I gotta make up some cool abilities for my Fury Warrior rework concept. Let's see... Horizontal Slash! Yeah, slashes are cool, and horizontal is better! That was a cool ability, let's get to the next... What could it be? Right, let's make Upwards Slash! More slashes equals more coolness! Wow I'm so great at this, let's make another one and call it Triple Slash! YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS YOU SLASH THREE FRIGGING TIMES. HOW COOL IS THAT?"
    Well it's not that bad for instant improvisation... gimme 3 unique cool names and I'll change the slashes.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    I will jump on your wagon once we have seen everything there is to the overhaul. By now, we roughly know a third, probably less. And as always, that third might be subject to drastic change. I will not join the doomsayers until doom is really coming.
    I'm guessing you skipped the last couple expansion launches

Deleted
    you need to add at least one proc or ability with charges into your idea for it to be on par with modern class design, to keep it from being monotone.

i also suggest you swap the speed at which you gain and loose rage. i'd say you want to lose the rage over say 15-20 seconds, not 4 globals, and then add something in to extend the enrage you gain at 100 rage above 10 seconds, perhaps some proc that adds 2 seconsd each time. Then you want to be able to go back up to 50+ rage to get to the higher damage portion of your rotation again relatively fast, so you aren't stuck in the "weak" phase which feels boring.
    while this does change the focus of your idea from "keeping just under 100 rage untill you need burst" to "maximising the burst", it does seem more fun because you are stuck in the "low rage low damage" portion a lot less and changes rage management from "i have to watch it at all times to not hit 100 at the wrong time" to "i have to watch it occasionally to make sure it lines up with boss timers, but most of the time it's not super crucial"
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2015-11-17 at 12:31 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    I'm guessing you skipped the last couple expansion launches
    Playing warrior since tbc. The current style of prot is the best I´ve had so far. Cannot say the same about fury but cannot say, that it gradually got worse either. Therefore I cannot make a sound prediction about how Fury will turn out with Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.