View Poll Results: Do you pee in the shower?

Voters
231. This poll is closed
  • Yes, Male.

160 69.26%
  • No, Male.

58 25.11%
  • Yes, Female.

7 3.03%
  • No, Female.

6 2.60%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nengal View Post
    Do you pee in the shower? My girlfriend found out that I do it often and said it was gross. I'll keep doing it because fuck toilets. If you haven't done it more than a few times, just say no.
    no its super unhygenic and gross - itsnot making you more manly if anything it makes you look like mentaly chalenged person who doesnt control his body functions properly

10+ Year Old Account
    Ew no. Why would anyone do that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, aim straight for the drain.

Deleted
    I shit and pee in my shower and take showers in my toilet. I also shit in my kitchen sink and blow my nose in my shirt. Also when I am sick I throw up in my flower pot.

If the urge comes while showering, and I'm feeling lazy, and it's too much of a bother to hold, then yes. But those occasions are pretty rare, like less than once per year, so I voted no.

Deleted
    Why the fuck wouldn't you? Rofl.

I can't see a problem with this. It's logical to do it. You are about to clean yourself anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixos View Post
    I shit and pee in my shower and take showers in my toilet. I also shit in my kitchen sink and blow my nose in my shirt. Also when I am sick I throw up in my flower pot.
    Understandable - Friend of mine shits in his bed when he is to lazy at night or over the weekend. Changes the sheets a couple of days later though. Cleany bastard...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Make the entire world one big raid. Everyone huddles in cities until they can find 19 other adventurers to group with. Then they gradually trash pull their way through the zone

Luke Skywalker was an angry young male from the desert, who was indoctrinated by a religious fringe member, and joined a terror plot to blow up a major military installation. Luke is a 9/11 pilot...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, however I do sometimes pee in the ocean.

Deleted
    Yes, why not....

7+ Year Old Account
    I stopped when I turned 14, now I pee before I get in the shower, even if I didn't need to pee beforehand
    There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish
    I will do what I must to keep the balance!

Horde:Driefal-Cravius-Ristir-RonedSenthes

Deleted
    Peeing in the shower while having a shower?

Else its just dumb, Toilet cleans it all, Its made for peeing, stop using the showers, understand what is made for what. Or do you need mental help?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, every time I take a shower. Not when I'm showering with other people (or using public showers), though.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Never done it. Puked in the shower once, but I was drunk as shit.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Yes, every time I take a shower. Not when I'm showering with other people (or using public showers), though.
    I meant instead taking the toilet, taking the shower. I thought that is freaking obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Hence, "barring infection" and "for the most part".

"Full of bacteria" is false because it's not in contact for an extended period of time. It is quantifiably cleaner than than the dirt on your body especially under the armpits, behind the ears etc. This is also why if you want to be clean, you need to scrub.
    There's no "for the most part" when it comes to sterility. Something is either sterile or it isn't. Sterile means devoid of all contaminants. The urethra is full of bacteria and the force of the urine stream gathers plenty. Basic biology.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Peeing in the shower is the most effective cure for athletes foot. I can't explain the science behind that, but it works, and it works fast.

But I have no excuse for the rivers, lakes, oceans, swimming pools and hot tubs I have peed in throughout my life. I'm just a scum bag for those. Oh also the odd sink here and there.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the cat's litter box. I mean, he does it too.

For the people saying "no I have a toilet" you don't seem to get it. People are not peeing in the shower over peeing in the toilet. People are peeing in the shower while taking a shower. And if you are peeing on yourself then you have not yet figured out how pee properly in the first place and are probably peeing on yourself when you use the toilet as well.

But for real people. The piss is going down the drain and soapy water is following it. How is it in any way grose or unsanitary? Do you not wash your ass? You know some small amount of poop is going into your shower right?

I also believe that some of the people saying it is grose are the same ones that don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. And don't give me that my cock/vagina is clean because your genitals get sweaty.

The only thing I learned from this poll is that 6% of the mmo-c population is female.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    The only thing I learned from this poll is that 6% of the mmo-c population is female.
    Surely it can't be that high. Some of the guys are trolling with their votes.