Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimscoes View Post
    Yes i justify to say that it's not really cheating to bot a night to gain a few honor while there is other cheating stuffs that affects the game way more than a bot farming honor, thus such as interrupt bots even Rank 1 using.
    "I'm hacking hundreds of millions of gold in wow, it's not bad cheating, because someone crashing the servers is doing worse" See how you sound like?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Hate him all you want, fortunately for him you can't do shit about him botting or returning, so yeah. Also Stop Writing Like A Retard.
    Actually players can do things about bots, but I do agree with the sentiment of the person you quoted, if your going to bot don't waste your own time and that of any unfortunate players to be in the BG with you, why bother coming back just to play against the ToC.

Also if you think complaining about someone botting is retarded then I guess your part of the problem and not the solution for getting rid of the bots, they add nothing to the game only detract from it and they do ruin the game for those people who want to play honestly.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

However i wouldn't call me a cheater to gain 1-2k honor during a night on a alt.
    I would. Why were you banned again? For cheating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So I seem late to the party as the OP edited out everything he said about botting. OP don't come back. the last thing the game needs is another spineless botter to ruin the game for everybody else.
    I edited it out because people have to hijack the thread getting shit on someone because he used a bot while i am trying to be HONEST and want some other advices.
    But maybe i learned to lie more now instead. Like seriously.
    It's queit hilarious to read tho, i don't care if i botted once, i can do it twice, it will be there forever and there is nothing u can do about it, but did i say i am going to bot again? no but i wouldn't doubt it and people are so clueless that they think a BG Bot is harmless in anyway, it's basically a free win against them and there is other bots such as interupt bots highly popular in PvP and high rated arenas right now, and people shit on a BG Bot xD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I would. Why were you banned again? For cheating.
    For getting 2k honor with a program ))I am sure everyone lost their bg against me that whole night because i had a pro bot.

I am "suffering so much from bots at 03:00 in the night" have to complain

15+ Year Old Account
    So yeah, why the different names? How many times are you going to dodge this question? You brought the name thing up yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    So yeah, why the different names? How many times are you going to dodge this question? You brought the name thing up yourself.
    What u mean?
    I said that i would like to have the same name on battle.net that i have across the other platforms i use, such as steam/origin, twitch, and youtube since i am queit active there as well it would be nice to connect battle.net to that as well.
    Since my old b.net using another name that is non available to change.

EDIT: The old b.net since 2009 wasn't created by me, it was created by a close friend back in the days who tried the game but never liked it and she gave it to me, i took over, didn't have contact with her now since a few years, so can't change question, nor the battleTag again.

For getting 2k honor with a program ))I am sure everyone lost their bg against me that whole night because i had a pro bot.

I am "suffering so much from bots at 03:00 in the night" have to complain
    It doesn't matter if you gained 1 honor, you broke the ToS knowingly.

"Yeah I used doping but I didn't win so technically I didn't cheat"
    I don't think that would fly.

Deleted
    Pretty sure i lost you there.
    The saying goes the other way around but nevermind.

Why do you want to kep using the account whith no achievements when you can perfectly play the one you put all the work in? You obviously got more money than time so boosting shouldn't be a problem.

Aside from that I actually want you to suffer the punishment.
    Apologizing and "beeing honest about it" simply doesn't cut it.

What u mean?
    I said that i would like to have the same name on battle.net that i have across the other platforms i use, such as steam/origin, twitch, and youtube since i am queit active there as well it would be nice to connect battle.net to that as well.

EDIT: The old b.net since 2009 wasn't created by me, it was created by a close friend back in the days who tried the game but never liked it and she gave it to me, i took over, didn't have contact with her now since a few years, so can't change question, nor the battleTag again.
    Yes, a "friend" gave it to you. Sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say Option 2 OP. Yeah you'll have less things done on that account, but it can be something to look forward to. Especially with the name and Real ID thing. I used to have a WoW account given to me by a friend who's cousin stopped playing WoW. I invested a lot of time into that account, but eventually, I hated that the account wasn't really "mine".

It wasn't my name when I logged on, half of the characters weren't mine in case this cousin came back to the game. So I started fresh, and now my own account has way surpassed the old one. Just my thoughts on your question. Don't care that you cheated, you at least were honest about it, and that's not what you made this thread for.

Of course i don't expect people to hate on it, but i am honest, am i not? There is no reason to hate on it, if you do then you wouldn't do much else then hate.
    Bots will always be there matter u like it or not. I am asking for advice here not getting shit on while being honest, but maybe i should lie that i never used a bot instead?

I wouldn't "justify" when being honest.
    Yes i justify to say that it's not really cheating to bot a night to gain a few honor while there is other cheating stuffs that affects the game way more than a bot farming honor, thus such as interrupt bots even Rank 1 using.

- - - Updated - - -
    Umm that's like saying stealing a DVD isn't really wrong because its not as bad as stealing a car, there is no shade of grey here, its wrong end of, that's why its against the terms of condition you agree to each time you log in and why Blizz would ban you if they catch you.

You can't say "oh its only a little bit wrong so it doesn't matter", thats just silly, trying to justify doing something you know is wrong,

And no I doubt any person who plays wow within the ToC would support you, it is cheating and that's beyond debate and most people hate those who cheat because it spoils the game for everyone else in the long run.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    It doesn't matter if you gained 1 honor, you broke the ToS knowingly.

"Yeah I used doping but I didn't win so technically I didn't cheat"
    I don't think that would fly.
    Indeed, i admit it's cheating but i also say that there is worser stuffs out there than a bot farming 2k honor per night
    Look at all the "over reaction" from people, it's queit hilarious.
    But maybe i should start to lie because u get so much shit when being honest and simply asking for some advices, so please fuck off from the thread if u have nothing nice to say, cba be nice or honest now then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I would say Option 2 OP. Yeah you'll have less things done on that account, but it can be something to look forward to. Especially with the name and Real ID thing. I used to have a WoW account given to me by a friend who's cousin stopped playing WoW. I invested a lot of time into that account, but eventually, I hated that the account wasn't really "mine".

It wasn't my name when I logged on, half of the characters weren't mine in case this cousin came back to the game. So I started fresh, and now my own account has way surpassed the old one. Just my thoughts on your question. Don't care that you cheated, you at least were honest about it, and that's not what you made this thread for.
    THANK YOU! #1 real good post, much appreciated mate, you made my decision better so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    What u mean?

You do know it's against TOS to share an account?

This thread serves as a good psychoanalysis of you. Breaking TOS, appearing under false name, botting.....everything seems completely fine, normal and justifiable by you.

Guess what, most people don't think like that.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm Going To Say This Again, ALL Botting Is Cheating. Fishing With A Bot While I Have To Do It Myself, Getting Honor While Sleeping While I Have To Do That Myself, Kicking Someone Without Pressing A Button While I Have To Do That Myself.....See Where This Is Going? Its All Cheating, Sure There Are Different Levels Of Cheating, But None The Less. Its Still Cheating. And Is Not Fair To The Other Players Who Want That 1-2k Honor, But Have To Play Themselves To Get It.

Also As Far As Botting Still Being Around, And Being Unable To Stop It.
    While I Agree That It Will Always Be Around, Players Can Report People For Botting. And If Blizzard Finds Some Evidence They WILL Be Banned. People Need To Stop Trying To Cheat Their Way Up In A Simple Game. Although That Seems To Be A Problem With Some Human's Way Of Thinking. And Cannot Be Changed Even With A Ban, :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    "I'm hacking hundreds of millions of gold in wow, it's not bad cheating, because someone crashing the servers is doing worse" See how you sound like?
    I doubt he does. A sociopath seriously WOULD rationalize taking full advantage of a situation like that and think nothing of it.

Scientists have done studies of the physical brains of sociopaths vs normal people. When normal brains are presented with an opportunity to exploit, their brains light up in a way that suggests they want to fix the exploit. When a sociopath brain is presented with an opportunity to exploit, their brains light up differently and the regions that activate are those areas where the brains tries to figure out the best way to take advantage of the situation.

A sociopath is literally wired to take full advantage of an exploit (or even a nice, giving person).

The OP is exhibiting classic signs of mental sickness (sociopathy).

1. He doesn't think botting is wrong. He's just taking advantage of an exploit.
    2. When confronted with the idea that is wrong, he dismisses it and defends what he does.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You do know it's against TOS to share an account?

This thread serves as a good psychoanalysis of you. Breaking TOS, appearing under false name, botting.....everything seems completely fine, normal and justifiable by you.

Guess what, most people don't think like that.
    Aight listen here then smart-ass.
    The account was created, like i said back in 2009 from someone who played for 20 levels, passed it over to me for the last 6 years, it counts as mine.
    I OWN, Every single upgrading code from any game on that account.

ACCORDING TO THE TOS AND SUPPORT, i can prove the ownership of the account with upgraded CD Keys that i had/have saved for the last fucking 6 years.
    I opened ticket, they didn't care and it wasn't enough as a prove that i owned the account, Right? because i own all the CD keys, i didn't own it? LOL.

They stated that CD keys are enough as a prove but never helped me.

THAT MUCH FOR YOUR ToS idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    THANK YOU! #1 real good post, much appreciated mate, you made my decision better so far.
    You're welcome dude. Plus it helps that you'll be playing the game casually so it's not like you needed all the progress anyways. I would bow out of this thread now, the circle jerk is getting.... intense.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteizgr8 View Post
    I'm Going To Say This Again, ALL Botting Is Cheating. Fishing With A Bot While I Have To Do It Myself, Getting Honor While Sleeping While I Have To Do That Myself, Kicking Someone Without Pressing A Button While I Have To Do That Myself.....See Where This Is Going? Its All Cheating, Sure There Are Different Levels Of Cheating, But None The Less. Its Still Cheating. And Is Not Fair To The Other Players Who Want That 1-2k Honor, But Have To Play Themselves To Get It.

Also As Far As Botting Still Being Around, And Being Unable To Stop It.
    While I Agree That It Will Always Be Around, Players Can Report People For Botting. And If Blizzard Finds Some Evidence They WILL Be Banned. People Need To Stop Trying To Cheat Their Way Up In A Simple Game. Although That Seems To Be A Problem With Some Human's Way Of Thinking. And Cannot Be Changed Even With A Ban, :-(
    Why Do You Type Like This? Do You Understand The Purpose Of Using Capitalization? Is Basic Grammar And Punctuation Lost On You?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post

2. When confronted with the idea that is wrong, he dismisses it and defends what he does.
    Oh come the fuck on. Who gives a shit if he cheated. Just answer his initial question and that's it. No one asked for an armchair psychological evaluation. Everyone thinks a semester of Psych 101 makes them a god damn Nobel Prize Winner.
    Last edited by Nachturnal; 2015-11-15 at 03:48 PM.

Indeed, i admit it's cheating but i also say that there is worser stuffs out there than a bot farming 2k honor per night
    Look at all the "over reaction" from people, it's queit hilarious.
    But maybe i should start to lie because u get so much shit when being honest and simply asking for some advices, so please fuck off from the thread if u have nothing nice to say, cba be nice or honest now then.
    And now it's persecution complex... I didn't see that coming

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I doubt he does. A sociopath seriously WOULD rationalize taking full advantage of a situation like that and think nothing of it.

Scientists have done studies of the physical brains of sociopaths vs normal people. When normal brains are presented with an opportunity to exploit, their brains light up in a way that suggests they want to fix the exploit. When a sociopath brain is presented with an opportunity to exploit, their brains light up differently and the regions that activate are those areas where the brains tries to figure out the best way to take advantage of the situation.

A sociopath is literally wired to take full advantage of an exploit (or even a nice, giving person).

LOL what a dumb post. the middle line cracked me up. Don't belive everything you read, and did i defend anything? i was to start with, honest. none caught me botting, i told them! and i admit it's a cheating.
    However, comparing hacking millions of gold to farming 1-2k honor was a bit over doing it xD.

Not saying that i am not against bot, to be honest i was for a long time, but nothing happend so i started myself.
    I made tons and tons of threads to blizzard about it, nothing happend and still isn't really, so i joined the bots.

There will always be bots so accept it and shut the hell up
    You don't have to like it, but respect others choices, there's no real reason to come here telling me what's wrong, i know and u won't gain anything from it than having a useless discussion " i don't mind, i am bored anyway"
    Last edited by mmoc1404d70bfa; 2015-11-15 at 03:49 PM.

Aight listen here then smart-ass.
    The account was created, like i said back in 2009 from someone who played for 20 levels, passed it over to me for the last 6 years, it counts as mine.
    I OWN, Every single upgrading code from any game on that account.

ACCORDING TO THE TOS AND SUPPORT, i can prove the ownership of the account with upgraded CD Keys that i had/have saved for the last fucking 6 years.
    I opened ticket, they didn't care and it wasn't enough as a prove that i owned the account, Right? because i own all the CD keys, i didn't own it? LOL.

They stated that CD keys are enough as a prove but never helped me.

THAT MUCH FOR YOUR ToS idiot.
    Except it's not in your name still. It isn't your account. Not only do you cheat with bots, you also are account sharing.

I don't know why everyone is so salty about bots. There are questing bots that dont take away any of the ressources for other players. If you are mad someone took your questmob, sry this is an online game. I botted archeology on one of my characters and dont regret it. As long as the bots don't lower the quality of my experience it's not a problem.
    BUT(!) BG and Dungeon bots, often ruining the experience for everyone else are something else and of course kickbots/flyhacks sould be banned asap