Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How Killing Spree and Invoke Chi-Ji the Red Crane fit the fantasy?

I was just wondering here, after reading the Killing Spree tooltip... it fits subtetly much more than any spec in the fantasy aspect... same thing goes to chi-ji.. Why on earth mistweavers are not invoking Yu'lon, since shes the healing celestial?

Its just me or that doesnt make any sense?

Both Chi-Ji and Yu'lon are healing Celestials.

Quote Originally Posted by Karmak View Post
    Both Chi-Ji and Yu'lon are healing Celestials.
    Yeah, lets throw the red one in the spec the rest is all green.

and Yu'lon gets a statue to summon

we even get the statue of the serpent, the stance and some spells based on her. I dont get it.

Chi-Ji is the healing celestial.

Also, I think killin spree fits both, but Outlaw more so. Maybe if they made the visual effects more "shadow magic" looking (along with shadow damage) it would fit sub. more, but as it sits right now, it's like a really skilled swordsman just launches from enemy to enemy quickly slicing each with a quick slash

Also.... KS doesnt fit outlaw at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Chi-Ji is the healing celestial.

Also, I think killin spree fits both, but Outlaw more so. Maybe if they made the visual effects more "shadow magic" looking (along with shadow damage) it would fit sub. more, but as it sits right now, it's like a really skilled swordsman just launches from enemy to enemy quickly slicing each with a quick slash
    Have you look at the tooltip? "Step through the shadows to a visible enemy within 10 yards, attacking 7 times over 3 sec for 100% Physical damage with your main-hand and 100% Physical damage with your off-hand. While this effect is active, you are immune to roots and snares."

- - - Updated - - -

thats sounds so sub to me. but hey =/

- - - Updated - - -

And if chi-ji is the healing one, why we get everything based on yu'lon then?

Chi Ji is the celestial of Hope, which fits more for healing than yu'lon, the celestial of wisdom. I'm pretty sure they said mistweavers abilities were all chi ji themed once but then they decided to go for Yu'lon because red just looked wrong for the spec.

Deleted
    Chi-ji doesn't fit, they are jsut retarded to not make Yu'lon the summon just like they did with the healing cloak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mistweavers were designed around Yu'lon because chi is green and Yu'lon is green. However, ultimately Yu'lon ended up representing spellcasters and Chi-ji ended up representing healers (hence why the legendary caster DPS cloak sprouted Yu'lon wings while the legendary healer cloak sprouted Chi-ji wings) but the devs didn't want to completely change Mistweavers' theme so they left it alone.

I wouldn't worry about chi-ji, there is no way anyone is giving up on their jade serpent statue for a 3min CD

Quote Originally Posted by Gahk View Post
    Chi Ji is the celestial of Hope, which fits more for healing than yu'lon, the celestial of wisdom. I'm pretty sure they said mistweavers abilities were all chi ji themed once but then they decided to go for Yu'lon because red just looked wrong for the spec.
    Sorry I think wisdom beats hope when it comes to healing. =/

We have spells for both Chi-Ji and Yu'lon, because they're both healing Celestials.

I don't know how much more simpler I can make it.

Deleted
    We have spells for both Chi-Ji and Yu'lon, because they're both healing Celestials.

I don't know how much more simpler I can make it.
    We dont have chi-ji spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    I disagree.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Never heard of "Stance of the Spirited Crane" have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Then you didn't much pay attention to the lore in Pandaria, especially the celestials part of the cloak quest chain.

We had an entire stance based on Chi-Ji. Now we have at least two talents based on Chi-Ji.

Deleted
    I disagree.

- - - Updated - - -

Never heard of "Stance of the Spirited Crane" have you?
    that's not a spell, that would be the secondary spec they should make, the "fistweaver" one. That also proves my point since it's a dps stance and will be removed, thanks.

Spinning Crane Kick?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chapley View Post
    Spinning Crane Kick?
    Other specs have it too and it's green not red.