New Computer Good for WoW?

Hey everyone, I'm looking at buying this rig: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16883102057

and I mostly only play Blizzard games, and I'm wondering if this would run WoW full ultra at high FPS at least for Warlords of Draenor? If not, what would be a good rig to run WoW full Ultra around 60+ fps? My budget is 800.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty poor for the price, and has a no-name PSU probably. Can you build a system, or be willing to learn?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

I have absolutely 0 experience in building computers, and I would be willing to learn if there's a decent rig. I was gonna make one on ibuypower, however it was pretty pricey. What would you recommend for building a computer?

Deleted
    You already got a thread open, stick to that one.