Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Except they have. Get informed. "Waaahhh you can't talk bad about them, they were created by the mean US."

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I'm copying the libtards who call everything racist and Islamaphobic. Should I use the real term and say ignorance?
    Wow, replying to me twice. You're emotional about it. I think the problem is not them, the problem is you. You're not reading them correctly. Nobody ever said hating on ISIS is a bad thing. And the US is at least partly responsible for creating a situation in which a group like ISIS can thrive. But all of that still doesn't ethically justify hating on Muslims. Not one bit.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

They do kind of have an indirect point. Stuff like this happens all the time in other countries where the victims aren't pasty white, and the attention is usually a half paragraph blurb. When it happens in a majority white country, its front and center for weeks and months at a time.

BLM become a joke, after that library incident. They are flat out racist organization with moto "only white people can be racist"

15+ Year Old Account
    The Irony is that BLM doesn't care about the Black lives of Paris. I am not sure the amount but there are large populations of people of African descent living in Paris (and France). But their suffering under the terrorist attack doesn't matter.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Best part was this quote

“Racist white people kill me, you want everyone to have sympathy for YOUR tragedy, but you have none for ours,” one user tweeted, adding “#Mizzou.”
    Dead people can't show sympathy. Nor can they post on Twitter. So his point is kind of moot.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't like BLM then stop giving attention to anyone who claims to protest in the name of BLM.

Once you realize that anyone can say something in the name of BLM the crazy people stop being relevant.

Anyone who is an Islamaphobe, don't be upset its totally rational at this point in history. People say ISIS doesn't represent Islam, but Al Qaeda, ISIS, Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood, ect, ect, who are all large groups, and have been killing, and committing terrorist acts for the last two and a half decades actually represent a decent sized group of Islam. That's not even including sympathizers, which you wouldn't believe how many of them there are among the Islamic people.

This is a religion that that teaches it is okay to lie to, cheat, steal from, kill, rape, and enslave people that don't follow it's belief system. Over a third of the Islamic world follows Sharia Law, an archaic, barbaric, and backwards Law Code designed to keep people on their knees, and under the control of Imams.

Saying that all Muslims are bad is wrong, as I have a good friend from work who is a Westernized Muslim, but Islam at its core is bad, and so hating Islam is perfectly rational in my book at this point in history.

BLM, they are domestic terrorists, and scum of the earth. Just a bunch of racists breeding more racism on both sides. Really do see a race-war in the near future.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    If you don't like BLM then stop giving attention to anyone who claims to protest in the name of BLM.

Once you realize that anyone can say something in the name of BLM the crazy people stop being relevant.
    BLM is a joke, because it implies that only BLM counts, and considering these are college, black kids, and teachers, protesting, just because you don't want them representing the movement; does not mean that they aren't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The Irony is that BLM doesn't care about the Black lives of Paris. I am not sure the amount but there are large populations of people of African descent living in Paris (and France). But their suffering under the terrorist attack doesn't matter.
    It has nothing to do with Black Lives or they would protesting in Chicago, Detroit, and Washington D.C. It has everything to do with hatred for whites, police officers, and "Uncle Toms".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopotamus View Post
    Saying that all Muslims are bad is wrong, as I have a good friend from work who is a Westernized Muslim, but Islam at its core is bad, and so hating Islam is perfectly rational in my book at this point in history.

BLM, they are domestic terrorists, and scum of the earth. Just a bunch of racists breeding more racism on both sides. Really do see a race-war in the near future.

- - - Updated - - -

BLM is a joke, because it implies that only BLM counts, and considering these are college, black kids, and teachers, protesting, just because you don't want them representing the movement; does not mean that they aren't.
    There's not nearly enough people following BLM to create a war. They are just people looking for attention, same thing as "safe places" in college. It only exist in a very closed part of the whole of North America (Including Canada), believe me.

Also, completely agree. People who practive Islam are not bad, but the religion is. But I'd say the same about Christianity.

An

It has nothing to do with Black Lives or they would protesting in Chicago, Detroit, and Washington D.C. It has everything to do with hatred for whites, police officers, and "Uncle Toms".
    This about a fucking million times this. They aren't attacking the gangs who are killing more blacks than anything. They aren't attacking the "artist" (I say in quotes for a god damn reason) who promote murder of their own people. They aren't even attacking the proper politicians who play them like puppets. No, they are attack cops (sometimes rightly so) only because apparently they have nothing better to do. Maybe they should be creating a better educational system for their people and have them stop all of the other bullshit, go to college, get good grades, become political leaders, and make a real fucking difference for a god damn change. You know, that thing Hillary told them to do which pissed them off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope their bullshit gets taken down along with ISIS'. Anyone who acts like that doesn't deserve the respect and the attention they demand. What kind of fucking idiot pulls that immature shit? How are you going to demand respect when you can't give an ounce of it, even during great tragedy? Hypocritical douchebags.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    Hope their bullshit gets taken down along with ISIS'. Anyone who acts like that doesn't deserve the respect and the attention they demand. What kind of fucking idiot pulls that immature shit? How are you going to demand respect when you can't give an ounce of it, even during great tragedy? Hypocritical douchebags.
    There seems to be a massive movement in the US where thinking that your group is the worst is the cool thing to do. Third Wave Feminism, BLM, College LGBTQA. It's a tug of war, really, for which will get more air time in the medias.

I'm saying this while being part of one of the community that is being "supported" by one of these three groups and I still can't wrap my head around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    There seems to be a massive movement in the US where thinking that your group is the worst is the cool thing to do. Third Wave Feminism, BLM, College LGBTQA. It's a tug of war, really, for which will get more air time in the medias.

I'm saying this while being part of one of the community that is being "supported" by one of these three groups and I still can't wrap my head around it.
    It's hyperbole. They aren't the worst it's just a way of stressing how awful they are. Simply, they are all pretty fuck'tarded. They all seem to go out of their way to cause controversy, making wild claims also loaded with hyperbole.

Didn't white people get mad about BLM because they weren't getting attention? Then they started that stupid "all lives matter" thing to achieve said attention, but then a month later the same people started hating on syrians?

The cycle of retardation in the world these days is pretty strong.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
    breitbart
    dailywire
    theblaze
    Washingtontimes

Yeah.. so basically Paris deserved it because they are white? How do these people expect to be taken seriously when try and fight hatred and racism with more hatred and racism?
    This is confusing, first I hoped it was constructive criticism (way overblown sympathy for France compared to Lebanon & Russian victims) and then I look at links n they are so petty...and what is this "white on white" Arabs are not white, they are brown, and lastly aren't the leaders of 'blacklivesmatter' basically all white??

I'm confused..

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Well first off you shouldn't refer to them as "these people."

You're right, they aren't people.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, let them do this. They are only hurting themselves, there are better ways to go about this but a lot of them are uneducated and highly emotional and not really using logic to think. Posts like that simply kill their credibility and people will be less likely to take them seriously or acknowledge them.

Unfortunately the BLM group has swayed from its original intent. BLM should feel sympathy for Paris but should aim to look at statistics and make valid points, not act without class which is exactly what they are doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has nothing to do with Black Lives or they would protesting in Chicago, Detroit, and Washington D.C.
    The difference is that perpetrators of black on black crime tend to get indicted and go to jail.

The reason BLM sprang up was because cops were killing black people and not getting punished for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    They do kind of have an indirect point. Stuff like this happens all the time in other countries where the victims aren't pasty white, and the attention is usually a half paragraph blurb. When it happens in a majority white country, its front and center for weeks and months at a time.
    Yep. People in third world countries experience this stuff on a consistent basis, and it barely gets reported on.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    The difference is that perpetrators of black on black crime tend to get indicted and go to jail.

The reason BLM sprang up was because cops were killing black people and not getting punished for it.
    Many of which were committing violent crimes, had weapons or otherwise, with a spare few that were actually cases worth pushing, but nothing requiring a social movement. There are some over-emotional cops and certain cases have certainly not been in favor of police, but the mass hysteria is just media hype and people feeding into it.

All in all, they're making racism in the US worse with the shit they've been pulling recently, and it isn't just white people saying that. They're breeding hatred right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Didn't white people get mad about BLM because they weren't getting attention? Then they started that stupid "all lives matter" thing to achieve said attention, but then a month later the same people started hating on syrians?

The cycle of retardation in the world these days is pretty strong.
    Not that I spam twitter with random nonsense or anything, but I do believe the reasoning behind "all lives matter" is because media only really covers white-on-black incidents. This exaggerates the issue to make it seem like some pandemic, when in fact the most egregious destroyers or black people are other blacks. There is a deep-rooted culture of theft, murder and not caring about an education within the black community. Even when accounting for lack of wealth, you see poor blacks committing far more crime than poor whites. There is a common culture problem here, and it's very obvious to those willing to examine the facts.

But again, the media constantly hosts guests and posts giant headlines which perpetuate this idea that there is a huge white-on-black issue in America. Remember Michael Brown? One of the media headlines was "Michael Brown spreading the word of Jesus Christ the day he died" after someone claimed that in his funeral. The reality? Robbing a store.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gah, I just wish BLM would just stop. I want to understand and get their message but the way they come across is just...too far.

They aren't solving any problems by acting this way, they're just causing more and more tension.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”