Deleted

What should I do to improve my damage (gear)

First post here, so can't post armory link but it's Corbulo on Auchindoun - EU

This is my current toon.

I'm really struggling to get Ahooru down, and want the best possible chances of dropping that hellspawn. Dps is currently around 15k against a boss target dummy), (which seems quite low for my gear level).

I'm open to all constructive comments. I can reliably remove all the angels with 50 seconds left of the 2min spawn, but best i've gotten him to is 30% (only buffs were drums of fury and brawler int potion).

I don't have a raiding guild, and getting one in the near future is unlikely, but can get into a mythic dungeon group. What gear upgrades will give me the most bang for my buck? (as well as spec suggestions if i'm missing anything there).

Have a look at my CoP guide in this forum. Follow the very first section, and set talents, gems, and enchants according to the recommendations (mastery, not haste, since you are not in raiding tier gear). Practice and learn the Mindbender rotation. Take Glyph of Mind Harvest off, and replace with something else.
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles