Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Murder of Crows shows as gray with its cooldown timer active once the debuff wears out or you change targets. You should see a progress bar overlaying the Murder of Crows icon that shows debuff duration. I want to show the debuff duration in case you are using it on trash mobs and want to see if the mob will die before the debuff runs out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    Murder of Crows shows as gray with its cooldown timer active once the debuff wears out or you change targets. You should see a progress bar overlaying the Murder of Crows icon that shows debuff duration. I want to show the debuff duration in case you are using it on trash mobs and want to see if the mob will die before the debuff runs out.
    understood.
    i can't see any progress bar regarding amoc.

@groin84 ok im just not sure why. I tried to re-import it and I see the proper aura and it works, you can see what it should look like on the GIF. If you switch targets you won't see it, which I should probably change, but you should see it if your target has murder of crows on them. Only things I can think of is to make sure your weakauras mod is updated and try to re-import after deleting the old ones.

Deleted
    @groin84 ok im just not sure why. I tried to re-import it and I see the proper aura and it works, you can see what it should look like on the GIF. If you switch targets you won't see it, which I should probably change, but you should see it if your target has murder of crows on them. Only things I can think of is to make sure your weakauras mod is updated and try to re-import after deleting the old ones.
    i'll try, ty.
    should be nice to add a bullseye tracker to better manage last trueshot

There is a bullseye tracker, no timer bar for it but you can see the stacks. it's in Hunter cd's.

Deleted
    BM is working great, thanks!

Dunno if it was asked before, but: is there a right-hand side option for the CD stuff?

@lagboy nice, thanks @nacruza hmm, no one has asked that. To do it you would move the Hunter CD group where you want it, but then you'd have to move the icons for the spells individually to the other side.

Damn this WA looks amazing. I may try porting to other classes!

Would be nice to have this as horizontal layout too

Deleted
    There is a bullseye tracker, no timer bar for it but you can see the stacks. it's in Hunter cd's.
    now is always fine, did a delete all and import all.

ty man, keep it up this awesome work

Can anybody tell me whats that "ding" sound all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Pootch View Post
    Can anybody tell me whats that "ding" sound all the time?
    Beast Cleave wearing off

Is it just me, or the icons don't "light up" when they are usable? Mine shows it as grey/dull/whatever you wanna call it, all of the time. Doesn't look the same as the gif in the 1st page. Anyone can help? TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by fabx View Post
    Is it just me, or the icons don't "light up" when they are usable? Mine shows it as grey/dull/whatever you wanna call it, all of the time. Doesn't look the same as the gif in the 1st page. Anyone can help? TIA.
    You probably have an old version of Weakauras. If you had errors enabled you would see them too. Just update it on curse client or however you want.

Hey i was wondering why i get this message after every kill

"Message: integer overflow attempting to store -1.#IND
    Time: 10/23/16 20:21:22
    Count: 39
    Stack: [C]: ?
    [C]: in function `format'
    [string "return function()..."]:3: in function `triggerFunc'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:494: in function `ScanEvents'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:856: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:854>"

I love this WA but as a BM hunter I found somethings with the newest versions. Under Hunter Rotations, Crows Bar was set to only display for Talent Spec MM. Crows Active did not Have the "only from me" checkbox set so in a group with another hunter your CD countdown wont show after your Crows debuff runs out on the enemy if another source of Crows is present still on the enemy from another hunter. And was the removal of the Global Cooldown sweep tick for the focus bar intentional? I ended up taking it from a previous version and just resizing to match the cast bar and moved it to the opposite side of the focus bar since it helps with timings for getting a quick refresh of Kill Command with killer cobra spec'd.

@DyingRumPirate that is a new one. again make sure you have latest WeakAuras and latest version of my aura collection installed. What spec are you getting that error?
    @gibbling666 that Murder of Crows oversight is one ill have to release a new version for, foolish. I thought the GCD progress bar was redundant now that it's displayed on all the icons. thanks for feedback

You probably have an old version of Weakauras. If you had errors enabled you would see them too. Just update it on curse client or however you want.
    thing is, i have the latest WA, according to my curse client that is. Also using your most updated build. >.<

@fabx ok, the other thing it could be is the addon Masque or AddonSkins making everything gray. Try turning one or both off, you should be able to turn them off specifically for weakauras. If that doesn't work, post a screenshot what it looks like.