Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    This is hilarious reminds me of being 14 again
    I'm glad I'm 18 then, fuck I'm an idiot... Then again, I am a very late bloomer so I might be equivalent to a 14 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway21 View Post
    You think it's unnecessary? I'm sorry I really do overthink things and honestly... It just has me slightly worried. I'm worried how she'll take it. Hell, if needed I'm willing shell out the $50 for Plan B, it was my mistake. I'll pay. But is it necessary in this situation?
    If your description is accurate, then yes, I think it is unnecessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    this thread is legendary by the way
    I'm glad....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    If your description is accurate, then yes, I think it is unnecessary.
    Alright, thank you... I'm fairly certain it's accurate to the best of my remembering. It was only 6 hours ago.

Child support isn't that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Well I've seen worse "long time lurker, first time poster" threads than your semen on anus region. Although one has to admit, that's quite a way to come out.
    I mean, I had to get peoples attentions for responses somehow... I guess...

I mean, if you're honestly this uneducated, then I suppose I can provide the answer that nobody here is going to give you:

No, she cannot be pregnant. Semen dries quickly, sperm dies instantly afterwards. The moment you wiped it up, that was it. You also better not make that poor girl take the pill, it isn't a pleasant experience.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

You too got semen on your anus region?
    I laughed so hard replies to this thread are epic really.
    Bro go with plan B to put your mind at ease. If she refuses don't worry. Just live like usual. Next time a little bit more careful

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    I mean, if you're honestly this uneducated, then I suppose I can provide the answer that nobody here is going to give you:

No, she cannot be pregnant. Semen dries quickly, sperm dies instantly afterwards. The moment you wiped it up, that was it. You also better not make that poor girl take the pill, it isn't a pleasant experience.
    Thank you, I really didn't want to. I'm not uneducated per say, just lack experience. I also would normally not need to ask this question but when I start overthinking things I get really messed up and start spouting nonsense and worrying about nothing.

THIS IS THE ONLY FORUM I PRETTY MUCH USE AND THE ONLY PLACE I CAN THINK OF TO LOOK FOR ADVICE!!!

Hey all,

So I won't give any non necessary details. I had a random hookup not long ago (6 hours from this post) and we used a condom. I went from behind and came in the condom as I pulled out. When I pulled the condom off I accidently smeared it on her butt, around the anus region above the vagina. I then got a tissue and wiped it away. We cuddled for maybe 20 minutes after that then I ended up fingering her after that.

I wasn't thinking about it until now but... Do I need to buy her Plan B? This was a random hookup from Tinder and the VERY VERY VERY last thing I want to do is get her pregnant, and by that I mean if there is any credible threat to that goal I am willing to pay the money for her to use Plan B, i'd need to convince her to use it and that there was a threat but whatever.

Do you think this is a reason to buy her Plan B? The condom did not break but semen did get around the anus region which I wiped away. I did end up fingering her 20-30 minutes later.

Thanks and please respond.
    So you're asking if you can get a girl pregnant by cum touching her butt? If it's not in the vagina, you cannot get pregnant. Fingering her doesn't cause make her body absorb sperm through the anus.

I laughed so hard replies to this thread are epic really.
    Bro go with plan B to put your mind at ease. If she refuses don't worry. Just live like usual. Next time a little bit more careful
    Thanks... From what I'm reading, I don't think I'm going to go with Plan B then. Looks like I just freaked the fuck out as usual. Glad I'm using a Throwaway account.

You too got semen on your anus region?
    You See What Had Happened WUZ

I exploded withr such force I blew her into the wall and the semen ricochetd off the fan and then the window to hit me in the ass.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    So you're asking if you can get a girl pregnant by cum touching her butt? If it's not in the vagina, you cannot get pregnant. Fingering her doesn't cause make her body absorb sperm through the anus.
    oh I thought he fingered the right place

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Not really what I was asking, I did finger her in the... Vagina... But it was 20 to 30 minutes after getting semen on my hands when taking the condom off.

- - - Updated - - -

oh I thought he fingered the right place
    I hope I fingered the right place, It didn't smell THAT bad after. In all seriousness yes, I did finger the right place...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I just had a good laugh before I go to sleep.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Well I just had a good laugh before I go to sleep.
    Glad I could help you out.

I should give tinder a try

I should give tinder a try
    It's actually not bad, for a college aged kid at least. I can't give any advice for people out of the 18 to 20 age range.

It's actually not bad, for a college aged kid at least. I can't give any advice for people out of the 18 to 20 age range.
    Works fine mid 2nd for a quick fuck
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Thanks... From what I'm reading, I don't think I'm going to go with Plan B then. Looks like I just freaked the fuck out as usual. Glad I'm using a Throwaway account.
    I don't think this thing is even embarrassing yet, even on main account or something Far more embarrassing stuff in certain confession thread here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, you will only be a Dad if you peed in her butt.