Deleted

Question Hunters in Arena.

Hi guys!

So I recently got back with a couple off friends to the game after not playing since the WoD launch. And after 9 years off playing a hunter I am wondering if I might want to reroll a Rogue or a Mage.

So my question is, how good are Hunters currently in this patch ? How are they PvP wise and how are they PVE wise? I see that MM is dead in PvP and BM is shit compared to Survival so I basically have to run Survival to be competitive? I also saw a few threads on how we are behind everyone PvE wise but I know how exaggerating the community can be.

So I think my question is pretty clear haha. If anyone could shed some light that would be lovely

MM Hunters are strong in PvE because our burst aligns perfectly with the ring and our toolkit is great for many bosses, some classes are better at pure singlet target but there is only 1 singlet target fight.

I don't PvP so I can't tell for that part.

Deleted
    pve wise hunters are pretty good i believe, pvp they are mediocre in 3v3 and pretty good in 2v2 - you can play BM or Survival but Survival has better CC thanks to the lowered CD on traps.. don't bother playing MM its not worth