Deleted

Enhancement trinket question

I'm in quite the bind right now.I have 4 decent trinkets to choose from, but I'm not sure which combos are best for ST/AoE anymore.

Infallible Tracking Charm, ilvl 715 BoA

HC Soul Cap, ilvl 720 (2/2)

HC Mirror of the Blademaster, ilvl 705 (0/2)

N Core of the Primal Elements, ilvl 705 (0/2)

Armory; http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rievuuz/simple

Since we were buffed and with the new trinket arriving and being hotfix buffed, I'm unsure of what to use and when, anyone got some tips? Or will I just have to set up a sim and run a lot of them in different scenarios?

I'm looking for a world/solo/ST setup, AoE setup, and HFC boss specific setups.

I know It's asking a lot, but pls halp xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Me personally, I use Soul Cap ilvl 701 over any of the other mythic trinkets, dps seems the same give or take on what mechanics you have to do

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Thanks mate, but the problem I'm facing is more in regards to the new BoA trinket, how it fits in, and in which situations

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    Thanks mate, but the problem I'm facing is more in regards to the new BoA trinket, how it fits in, and in which situations

+100000000000

As sims don't work, all I can do is quote the post in the Enhancement thread.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    In terms of raw damage it's a little worse than a heroic class trinket on Demon fights (loss of Lightning Bolts seems v.noticeable + obviously Windfury damage), in AoE if it's hitting Demons I'd put it slightly above heroic, possibly even mythic Censer level. RNG obviously plays a part since 5sec is v.short when you're wanting the procs for the AoE bursts. Fights that Blademaster is working on for AoE it won't push out (i.e. Xhul/Iskar, first is only half demon second isn't so won't be anywhere near). Soul Cap blows it out of the water but it can work well with Soul Cap (proccing into a shift) etc. from my testing on it on Archimonde (parses below if you want to take a look).

If anyone has a parse of using it vs. using a heroic class trinket (preferably unupgraded) on similar kills of a boss I would apprecaite it. Still waiting on sims for now, not heard any news on that yet but been very busy today.

Talisman (extremely good cap/ring procs which props up the parse a bit): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=15
    745 Class Trinket: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ght=2&source=7

7+ Year Old Account
    Umm they just nerfed the BOA trinket to 5 secounds of increased damage but the trinket itself do to it's 10% damage proc would only be viable on Fel Lord, Xhul, Soc, tyrant, mannoroth, and archimonde everything else gets little to no increase from the buff I Haven't tried it out yet and my guild just moved to mythic so I won't really have time to test it out.

For the most part though stick to the Soul cap and upgrade the Class trinket and stick with those till you get a heroic class trinket.

Deleted
    The proc from the trinket is awful. So there would be no use of it untill Legion as long as you got any HFC trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    And here I was wondering what trinkets I need to upgrade when the answer was obvious.

All of them.

Crap >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Wol7es View Post
    Umm they just nerfed the BOA trinket to 5 secounds of increased damage but the trinket itself do to it's 10% damage proc would only be viable on Fel Lord, Xhul, Soc, tyrant, mannoroth, and archimonde everything else gets little to no increase from the buff I Haven't tried it out yet and my guild just moved to mythic so I won't really have time to test it out.

For the most part though stick to the Soul cap and upgrade the Class trinket and stick with those till you get a heroic class trinket.
    They nerfed the duration to 5 but they upped its proc rate by around 4-5x which actually has a massive effect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shockhao View Post
    The proc from the trinket is awful. So there would be no use of it untill Legion as long as you got any HFC trinkets.
    Not strictly true depending on the quality of HFC trinkets and the fights in question.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    And here I was wondering what trinkets I need to upgrade when the answer was obvious.

All of them.

Crap >.<
    I made the graph mostly just for what trinkets are viable on each fight type vs. which is actually best

If you were to ask me for upgrade order I'd say Weapons > Soul Cap > Core > other gear >> Censer >>>>>> Mirror,