best tier bonuses for a hunter doing bc timewalking

Fully intend to do bc timewalking dungeons on my hunter main....farming for the bow now, already have the ring and mop cloak. lol doing wrath timewalking on my warrior with shadowmourn and decking him out...but i'm curious what yall think the best tier set bonuses would be for a hunter from old or current raids to add the most 'umph' in bc timewalking dungeons

10+ Year Old Account
    T18 4set, im not sure what bow you are farming.. if you talking about thori'dal then just dont bother. it was crap back then, its even worse now. The legendary-version of the ring(on-use) is utter shit in TW, better use the proc one.

I just came back after a short break, so I may be missing something, but is there a different set of TW dungeons that have been around since they released them, or something that would necessitate obtaining a set of gear for them?

Wear your HFC Tier, its 4 set is godly and with HFC gear you are getting multistrike-which is not available below WoD and is your 2nd best stat and #1 stat after 53% crit. As for the weapon the best you can have is the Gun from Terrace of Endless Spring and putting the Legendary Gem as well as giving it the prismatic socket and filling it with Agi. The best ring is the Ashen ICC rep one that has the AP proc and a socket. Hope this helps.

Tier 18 4pc is the way to go, don't even bother farming the legendary bow if thats what you are implying, its proc doesn't even do anything and its stats will scale the same as any other weapon. Just find yourself the gun from ToES and socket it with the legendary gem, better bang for your buck. Blademaster trinket has a well scaled on use effect, use and abuse. Use your 715 ring and exalted ashen verdict ring for its proc (legendary ring scales to garbage 1% on use, but 715 keeps its 15% agi proc). Find yourself a MoP helm so you can socket with the legendary gem and some agility. All your off pieces should be MoP so you can gem agi in them as well. For my second trinket I personally find an alchemy trinket does a good job (big primary stat proc). Basically you want as much agi as possible if you are intending to do some real damage in TW. Not that it matters but I'm sure you want to make it painless for yourself/group like I do.

T18 4p is a no-brainer IMO. (Shoulders, Chest, Hands, Legs)

After that I run with:
    - MoP Legendary Cloak
    - MoP Helmet with Legendary Gem
    - Weapon: MoP Terrace Gun with Sha Gem (debatable and I don't have it, though...)
    - Rings: ICC Exalted Ring, 690 WoD Pre-Legendary Ring with Proc
    - Trinkets: Mirror of the Blademaster (OP af!), DS Wrath of Unchaining (stacking Agi Buff)
    - rest of the gear with as much as possible sockets (Agi) and useful stats (Crit), look for MoP and Cata gear
    - fully enchanted with old Enchants from BC/WotLK/Cata/MoP - whatever is best - there is a list somewhere in the interwebz

Deleted
    Okay so, I was farming timewalking dungeon on my hunter yesterday when Bronze Blaster warforged dropped, when I saw this:

This is with my normal weapon

This is with Bronze Blaster

It says I get 381 more Agi. First I didn't believe it, but then I saw how the stats changed.
    These pics are from outside the dungeon, but it says that I get 381 Agi inside a dungeon too.

This is inside dungeon:

Normal weapon

http://puu.sh/lsuXP/b8c377792a.jpg
    Bronze Blaster

I've been trying different sets for BM. So far, two Wyrmstalker pzs are good for the focus regeneration. Also MoP cloak and Legendary meta are good. After that I got a set with the most mastery and haste as possible. So far I've been wrecking TW dungeons with hell of DPS. For trinkets, I experimented a bit, and Matrix Re-Stabilizer and The Hungerer from FL 25H proc fairly often and grant hefty amounts of Haste and Mastery which translate en huge bursts and high Focus Fire uptime.

I tried Heroic Warbringer's Will but didn't procc'ed as often. I'm pretty sure Assurance of Consequence would be useful for BM but haven't tried. Stupidly, I sold the Heroic one I had once it wasn't useful for me.

Don't bother to use level 70-80 gear for Cata TW, It doesn't scale up (At least it didn't for me)
    Last edited by Ayazaki1218; 2015-11-21 at 01:49 AM.
    Howl to the stars wishing I could be one....

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm playing beast mastery for timewalking because i don't have T18 4pc and I vastly prefer playing BM. I am going with Dragon Soul 2pc and whatever gear pieces that have the most sockets, in addition to the obvious MoP legendary stuff. For Trinkets I'm using Mirror of the Blademaster and Lucky Double Sided Coin. I'm unsure what can replace the latter but the on-use is still insanely good just as it is in Challenge Modes.