Legion legedary item

Soulweave: Your heals apply Eternal Warrior for 8 sec. If a player dies while Eternal Warrior is active, 20% of your remaining mana is consumed but they are returned to full health.

http://beta.wowhead.com/item=132455/soulweave

This is gonna be so insaaane:P Imagine keeping reptide and healing rain up on melee/tanks and tanks will never die ^^

Deleted
    Either this counts towards brezz counter or it won't go live ever.
    Last edited by mmocf9c4bcbfba; 2015-11-22 at 08:47 PM.

Would be very wierd if it counted as br, but also wierd if it went live like this :P So ludicrus

this is another one: Platinum Repose: Restore a dead target to life with 60% health and 20% mana. Usable in combat.

That one however i would bet counts as br

Extremely interesting, but that is a LOT of mana. Even if it doesn't count as a brez, you'll quickly oom your healer with deaths regardless, it seems.

I'm stoked on this new breed of legendaries, to be honest. I still wish that they would revisit the old-school style of Legendary as well, with a massive epic quest requiring cooperation and hard work from a full guild that culminates in an incredibly impactful item for one or two people. I'm just not big on the MoP and WoD style of legendary. Regardless, even if this is the only sort of legendary item to be had in Legion, I'd be okay with it. Especially the one they previewed that gives your HoT's and DoT's a chance to instantly tick for their full damage. I would love to have that as Feral.

This expac is really shaping up to be a fusion of wow and diablo... Im ok with that.

I'm pretty sure this won't work with less than 20% mana.

So if a couple of people cock up and die, you could have multiple healers suddenly having huge mana problems, which can lead to a tank also dying and raid leader calling a wipe.

Where does it say that it's a Shaman item?

And nevertheless, this will NEVER go live.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post

Its an intellect back, why wouldnt a shaman be able to use it?

And yes, if some of theese legendarys go live, its gonna be a farmfest. Where luck wins over skill... Not the road i want to go down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post

Legion has Diablolike legendary worlddrops, the new 'epic'. There will be many more items like these.

These legendaries are going to end up being a pain in the ass. Watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    These legendaries are going to end up being a pain in the ass. Watch.
    They stopped doing legendaries that wasn't something everyone could get overtime due to people xferring to a guild that was recruiting people with legendaries for progression boost.

This is going to basically have the same thing happen unless these legendaries drop as much as diablos.

The only way these things will work is if they are ultra rare so that there is no expectation that people have them. Finding one of these should feel like winning the lottery.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    They stopped doing legendaries that wasn't something everyone could get overtime due to people xferring to a guild that was recruiting people with legendaries for progression boost.

This is going to basically have the same thing happen unless these legendaries drop as much as diablos.
    If these drops are rare enough then it just might do the opposite, make the select few -very- attractive but in no way would it become a requirement.