Invention Thread

Got any interesting and new ideas that could be expanded upon and given (hopefully constructive) criticism? Have any concepts completely new or an improvement of already existing machines?

This thread is basically here for you to do those things.

Like grippy plumber wrenches so I don't scratch my shower head while i try to install it.

Somebody make this so I can buy it.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah.... like I'd say them here so someone could steal my brilliant ideas. Not happening.
    At least you have invention ideas thay don't involve uplifting or selectively breeding something biological...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Like grippy plumber wrenches so I don't scratch my shower head while i try to install it.

Somebody make this so I can buy it.
    Something like: http://www.diy.com/departments/bq-st.../189089_BQ.prd ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Naw, like regular ones but with idk like the rubber grip on the handles on the part that touches the plumbing.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Completely silent drape-runners.

Terrorist detector, you place it in a place where people are passing by like an airport corridor. It yells out "Allah Akbar!" every 5 minutes and it checks people's reaction like with an infrared sensor.

Maybe it would have to yell out "Praise Jesus!" too so as not to fall into a profiling mode.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Naw, like regular ones but with idk like the rubber grip on the handles on the part that touches the plumbing.
    You could use a pair if vise grips since they lock into place. This keeps the teeth of the grips from sliding and scratching up your shower head or the arm. They also make toothless pipe wrenches. A good all around investment if you do any of your own plumbing.

Or what I have personally done -- because people can get really pissy if you damage their expensive German shower kit -- wrap a towel around the flat parts of the shower head and fit a standard crescent wrench.

And I just realized by saying all this I rendered your invention completely moot....Sorry bro
    Last edited by Captain N; 2015-11-21 at 10:35 AM.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Terrorist detector, you place it in a place where people are passing by like an airport corridor. It yells out "Allah Akbar!" every 5 minutes and it checks people's reaction like with an infrared sensor.

Maybe it would have to yell out "Praise Jesus!" too so as not to fall into a profiling mode.
    Ah, you are in for a surprise, testing them in europe. Usually we are bothered by Allah AND Jesus. What now ?

I want to come up with a roll up door that works in under 10" of overhead clearance, 3-6in would be ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Completely silent drape-runners.
    I suggest cotton balls and grease.

I have this idea to combine super heated atoms together and in the process, the energy created can be harnessed and used to power things. I'm going to head to Home Depot and get working on my idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentia View Post
    I have this idea to combine super heated atoms together and in the process, the energy created can be harnessed and used to power things. I'm going to head to Home Depot and get working on my idea.
    It's called fusion energy and it already exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    You could use a pair if vise grips since they lock into place. This keeps the teeth of the grips from sliding and scratching up your shower head or the arm. They also make toothless pipe wrenches. A good all around investment if you do any of your own plumbing.

Or what I have personally done -- because people can get really pissy if you damage their expensive German shower kit -- wrap a towel around the flat parts of the shower head and fit a standard crescent wrench.

And I just realized by saying all this I rendered your invention completely moot....Sorry bro
    Not really all of that barely works.
    Gamdwelf the Mage