Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    5 guys 1 cup
    This made me think of milk shakes. Now about milk shakes; is a milk shake sold in the 5 guys called 5 guys milk shake?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So yesterday I ate at 5 guys for the first time. Gotta say the food was awesome. The burger was nice hot and juicy and wow they give you so many fries. They basically put the burger in the bag and then fill the rest of the bag with French fries. Do you guys like 5 guys?
    It's great if you want to eat an entire day's worth of calories in one sitting.

They're good enough there, but it's a very sometimes treat.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

I need to give this place a go. Making me really hungry after looking up the menu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Their burgers are pretty good, messy but good. You can get mushrooms on them that's a nice touch. Their fires are overrated IMO though, not terrible just people hype them up too much. They just seem bland to me.
    Bad decisions make good stories.

SMITE, free to play MOBA!

5 guys is terrible and so are french fries.

I like 5 guys, I think Steak N Shake is better though. Different burger and fry style though.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Fatburger looks like an inferior product, imo. What's up with the cheese on the bottom of the patty?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

5 guys is pretty meh, Smashburger or Fat burger is 10 times better.

I'm seriously starting to believe you people who rave about 5 guys and firehouse, never get to leave to house.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post

I'm seriously starting to believe you people who rave about 5 guys and firehouse, never get to leave to house.
    Personally, I think smashburger is fucking terrible. Maybe its the locations near me, but they aren't good.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Personally, I think smashburger is fucking terrible. Maybe its the locations near me, but they aren't good.
    Of the half dozen times I've been there it's been pretty above average.

5 guys though is just generic, like in-n-out. A plain boring burger. Maybe that's why Smash and FB are better IMO, I can get it the way I like. And Smashburgers Rosemary fries and ranch are the best.

It's allowed me to coin what I call the 5 Guys Effect: find a market saturated with crap, release something mediocre, and be praised as the best thing ever.

I tried it once, was not impressed.
    Price is out of the range to try it again, last time was pre-obama so food budget still had some room in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Cook Out is excellent but I like five guys slightly more.

Cook out if decent for price, but the ones here hire people that got kicked out of mental hospital for making the retards stupid. Order wrong, short or they cant even enter it properly (hows my burger combo $27?) so its a gamble. Last few visits left me leaving with no food and the plans to make a better choice next time.

I'm pretty sure neither of those places deliver.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I'm pretty sure neither of those places deliver.
    They don't, but it's become almost weekly that there is some thread raving about either 5 guys or Firehouse. Almost like the person went out into the world after being locked in a basement being feed nothing but ramen, hot pockets and cold McDonald's for years and as soon as they get to try semi-fast-food it's like the best thing ever to them. And it's these 2 locations specifically, maybe they are bots.

They don't, but it's become almost weekly that there is some thread raving about either 5 guys or Firehouse. Almost like the person went out into the world after being locked in a basement being feed nothing but ramen, hot pockets and cold McDonald's for years and as soon as they get to try semi-fast-food it's like the best thing ever to them. And it's these 2 locations specifically, maybe they are bots.
    I haven't seen any threads about 5 guys or firehouse subs this week or last week.

i so wish they would open one where i live, burgers are great and so are the hotdogs

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I eat there when I'm in Idaho, it is very popular. They always have massive amounts of potatos in crates and they display what region of Idaho they came from that day.
    Don't forget their peanut oil. Cooking fries in peanut oil is a pretty unique thing.

It's a good burger, but it sure ain't cheap for fast food. I'm usually more inclined to go to one of the good local places that have good beer and good burgers. Not really a fast food guy though, so YMMV.

Smashburger is an inferior copy of Fuddrucker's.

Never been impressed with 5 Guys the few times I've had it. The price is outrageous for what you get. And the burgers were ho-hum IMO. But tastes are subjective and I love hamburgers.

I'll be honest I've only had a good burger in one restaurant and it was a bar.