Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    How about how did he himself get rich so fast? He's an Oligarch, by default he is a criminal. Funny that western press cozy up to these criminals, probably has nothing to do with US corporate media are owned by Oligarchs n they want to protect their criminal buddies in Russia? I don't trust Putin, but I'll never trust or feel sorry for an OLIGARCH, I mean you really have to be spoonfed Russophobia for quite some time to go defend Oligarchs. Khodorkovsky himself admitted he was a criminal sob but wanted the past to be gone cuz he has monies n don't be bothered, well fuck that! Putin is an idiot for having him let go, Khodorkovsky should stay in prison for the remained of his life and still Khodorkovsky wouldn't have made up for all the murder, crime n theft he did.

Nobody would have thought Obama the golfer would have said such a thing. You are fumbling for shit to say when it's Russia kicking ass in Syria n hailed by the world while US is a limp noodle.
    so are you blaming Russia's corruption on Obama or just deflecting to him

At least he has "looks good (for an old guy) shirtless while riding a horse" going for him.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .