Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Warriors will not get any weapons, we will get unarmed combat back. *brofist*

Wow, those priest staffs sure like pretty. Feels bad for caster specs stuck with small daggers that you like never notice in game in comparison...
    Last edited by darkest4; 2015-11-26 at 05:50 PM.

After seeing the other high quality items I'd say the hunter class got the big shaft. The BM gun looks basic and there is nothing epic about the designs. The current WoD designs look more epic now than the upcoming Epic Artifact designs, no seriously, how can you say the new gun Artifact items look or feel more Epic than the current WoD Challenge Mode items? Also comparing the quality to the other class items (I know they cant match the Epicness of say Ashbringer but come on) I just dont see how they can see where the models they have are as near in quality as the other classes. I hope they look at these boards and still have time to do something different, because as they are now, the gun models sux. Even the survival hunter's spear just doesn't scream Epic Artifact to me but i'll say it looks better than the gun model, but really, come on blizz show some more Epic design love.

I'll also say that I think Thematically the gun should go to the MM spec as hiding in the shadows snipping your prey using a gun seems more to go with the Theme of that spec. I'd even throw out the idea that the Artifact item for the hunter BM spec should be the pet .... if they are trying to differentiate the specs, then the BM spec is the spec that is "one spiritually with it's pet" should have an Artifact Pet as their weapon, much like a Exotic pet, but just as an idea to have a quest where you Tame the most powerful pet in the game set as the most Epic Artifact weapon for the spec. But a Bow as a weapon item also fits more for the BM spec and I also think the Survival spec should be a dual wield spec, like we had before they made hunters ranged only. Just my ideas ....
    Last edited by sabrewulf; 2015-11-26 at 06:07 PM.