Floridaman assaults girlfriend with a banana because of refusal to detox his urine

A Cape Coral man is facing multiple battery charges after he got angry at his girlfriend for refusing to help him detoxify his urine and tried to choke her, slapped her, threatened to kill himself and then threw bananas and a metal comb at her.

http://www.news-press.com/story/news...test/75983472/

10+ Year Old Account
    So Florida....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    after he got angry at his girlfriend for refusing to help him detoxify his urine
    And I thought I'd heard of everything...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gotta have that clean urine man

Was actually reading an article about a theory why alot of crazy news comes out of Florida. It said something that part of the reason why is because Florida has permissive open-records laws gives media access to detailed police files, so they can find the most sensational stories.

Another possible reason was because politics in Florida is dominated by retirees. This means that political decisions favor making things cheap and easy, rather than planning for the future and investing in the youth. In other words, not a lot of money for schools, youth development, etc.

edit: I was also thinking maybe about drugs of choice in that particular reason. Up here in the Northeast, things like Meth aren't popular at all, although heroin is. Meth makes people do some crazyyyyyy shit.
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2015-11-23 at 02:56 AM.

Deleted
    Florida Man YEAH

7+ Year Old Account
    That's some monkey business right there.

Fucking Florida Man.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you Floridians?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Fucking Florida Man.

Lots of sun, drugs, and gators

Deleted
    I still believe there's something strange in the water

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking as a Floridian, we are not all insane. A very large number of Floridians are and they do out number us sane ones. I see it every day from going to work, or going to get groceries. At least once a week I see some Floridaman/woman doing something highly stupid and it no longer phases me, like this morning saw an old man sitting on the roof of a truck as it went down a back road, just eating a sandwich as some chick drove. As someone mentioned above, our schools are very lacking. Quite a few of the people I went to highschool and college with went on to become Floridaman/woman. Like riding a lawnmower in your boxers to the gas station at 9am Sunday to buy beer, every single week. A guy I work with turned in vacation request forms this past week. All it asks for is employee number, your name and the dates you want off, his genius self decided to write on it " gonna go find some strange, will be back following week" and proceeded to hand it to the HR lady. If the news makes it seem like there is a lot of fucked up people in Florida, it's true, very true.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    DK was most pleased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahah I saw this happen outside of my house. Although the mugshot is of the wrong person.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Fucking Florida Man.

There is something wrong with Florida indeed, that's why Florida Man is on the case, give him time. His methods may seem odd to us but it's all part of the grand plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Was actually reading an article about a theory why alot of crazy news comes out of Florida. It said something that part of the reason why is because Florida has permissive open-records laws gives media access to detailed police files, so they can find the most sensational stories.

Another possible reason was because politics in Florida is dominated by retirees. This means that political decisions favor making things cheap and easy, rather than planning for the future and investing in the youth. In other words, not a lot of money for schools, youth development, etc.

edit: I was also thinking maybe about drugs of choice in that particular reason. Up here in the Northeast, things like Meth aren't popular at all, although heroin is. Meth makes people do some crazyyyyyy shit.
    The first one nails it. Essentially all you have to do as press in Florida is to get your personal "police report" subscription and you can crank out articles with zero effort.

Deleted
    I bet he went ape

10+ Year Old Account
    *glances over to Alabamba Woman*

You're up next!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post

Legal decisions are public record in all the states. Florida must've done something to make getting the data easy like they have a website you can browse or something. In my state you can access legal decisions all you want if you go to the courthouse, if you want the data shipped to you, you have to pay a fee. There's a law that says it can't cost the tax payers anything.

But yeah, it's like a lot of the click bait newspapers are Florida papers by default.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Lots of sun, drugs, and gators
    and too many people getting hit in the head with a golf ball by retired white folks
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.