10+ Year Old Account
    2 Week bump

Quote Originally Posted by Panjier View Post
    Hello! Have a request here for a forum signature for my paladin tank and then I was requesting a wallpaper of my 3 tanks. Thanks so much in advance!

Signature:
    Visible text: Pananda
    Armory link https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...etotem/pananda
    Gear set: MoP Holy Warrior set. Using the blue tint of the mage tower artifact appearance
    Helm visible: no
    Cloak visible: no
    Your pose: Either swinging weapon or blocking with shield
    General colour scheme: Blue and yellowish
    Any extras: Nothing in particular

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Pananda. Pancya, Panjeer. We got this.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...etotem/pananda
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...meregan/pancya
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eregan/panjeer
    Gear set: They are all set up in the gear.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: For pally and DH, weapons unsheathed. For my monk the unsheathed pose where they are holding the weapon over their shoulder
    General colour scheme: Probably a dark background witha different hue of light shining on each tank. Yellow for holy light, green for fel energy, brown for brews.
    Any extras: Nothing in particular

Lol. Unapologetic. Try changing your attitude about someone giving up their time to make something for you and you'll have a lot more luck in future endeavours.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Claiming Unclaiming the chat cover.

Sorry, something unexpected just came up this weekend. I won't be able to do this.
    Are you unclaiming the whole thing or just the chat cover, winter?
    If so, I'll claim the chat cover, but not sure if I'll have time to do the signature aswell, so if anyone else wants to have a go at it feel free (unless Winter responds and says she's doing it)
    Last edited by Larinnian; 2017-08-14 at 12:17 AM.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Whole thing. Thx for picking it up
    Okay sweet, easy done then, Blood elf priests are my people

If anyone wants to take a shot at the signature, feel free, not sure when I can get around to that part of it.

Hello Graphic Designers, while browsing MMO-Champion I came across you´re forum thread and I was wondering if any of you would take a request of making a Wallpaper.

Resolution: 1680x1050

Visible Text: Ryokuriak, Demonology Warlock

Armory Link:
    worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/ryokuriak

Gear Set: The current transmog is fine.

Your pose: Normal pose is fine.

General Colour Scheme: Something purple like with some tones of fel color are a possibility

Any Extras: Adding Felguard if possible would be nice without the name on top of either Felguard or on myself
    Here is a link of a screenshot from Imgur before the /a/ you have to type "imgur.com": /a/QDr9R

Sorry for the nuisance with the not being able to post the full link but forum rules are forum rules unfortunately.

Best Regards,

Ryokuriak

Quote Originally Posted by Larinnian View Post
    Okay sweet, easy done then, Blood elf priests are my people

If anyone wants to take a shot at the signature, feel free, not sure when I can get around to that part of it.
    You rock! Thanks for picking it up, can't wait to see end result!

SIGNATURE:
    i would rly like to get a chat cover pls
    Visible text: Crazybull
    armory link : i cant post any links but here is it is worldofwarcraft,com/en-gb/character/alakir/crazybúll
    gear set: Mythic tier 20 set, i have most of it on, lacking boots and legs
    helm visible: Yes
    cloak visible: no
    your pose: Casting please
    general colour scheme: Gold and white (something to do with light)
    any extras: if u could add something with the light or any ideas u have, i am just thankful that one of u can do this tbh

ui picture: imgur,com/gUONqNY

if u could just change the ,com with .com on the links they will work fine, i cant post any links for some reason.

Deleted
    Good afternoon

I am after a couple of items please - a signature and a twitch offline screen and AFK screen.

Signature:
    Visible text: Myra - The Awakening
    Armory link: worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/bloodhoof/myra
    Gear set: My current transmog
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Upto the designer!
    Any extras: I would like the theme to be lightning - so blue and up to the designer's choice!

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: An offline image and afk image
    Visible text: as above ^^
    Logo/Character: Themed along with the signature
    General colour scheme: Lightning!

Thank you very much in advance, and please poke me if you need anymore information.

Best wishes
    Jess

Quote Originally Posted by Diverje View Post
    You rock! Thanks for picking it up, can't wait to see end result!

Hope it's to your liking, got a bit caught up with uni so sorta had to rush this to make sure I didn't forget about it for you >_<

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphimal View Post
    My request was clearly written out and I even clarified it further, but it seems none of you are interested in doing it correctly. I followed the instructions Darsithis wrote as the first post, but it seems the artists here to to refresh their memory on what everything means. I asked politely if I could have my request altered and was responded to with a snide and rude comment, even when I offered tot wait the cooldown period.

Ever since my one comment of trying to get my request fixed to with what was actually requested, the artists here decided to attack me, both directly and passive aggressively, when all I have tried to do was be nice and polite. Even if these requests are done for free, the artists here claim the requests and therefore are doing a service. No one would expect to have some job claimed and have it done wrong, nor for the person or persons claiming the job to be rude and flat-out mean to the requester when the job is done wrong (assuming they are professional - perhaps I misjudged the artists here?).

Honestly, I do not like the artists here and have no intentions on pursuing my claimed request to be done correctly, at least not here. There are plenty of other artists and sites that can do what the artists here do and still for free, I just thought the artists here acted with some pride in their work and conducted themselves professional. I was sorely mistaken. Perhaps if none of you artists have any pride nor passion for your work then you should pursue another career path (because you make it oh so clear and what appears to me now as arrogance that you do paid work on other sites) or if this is just a hobby then perhaps only do this for your friends and family so you will not be aggressive or passive aggressive to them if you mess up.

I am sorry to have "bothered" you, or that I am "picky," or that I was "rude." Whatever. I have lost all respect for all of you here. I will have to work with what I got, and I am more than sure I and get my request done, still for free, right the first time somewhere else.
    Ok i am only gunna post once. I am fine to take a ban.
    But fuck you dude. your brand new to this website, asking for a FREE piece of art done, and your trying to blame your post being horrible/non-descript on THEM doing art for you FOR FREE
    Dont come to this website ever again, please, it fucking sucks to see the kind people here getting treated like slaves, like they are in the wrong.

To everyone he offended, i am so sorry about him, loving the art, i come here every day just to see the amazing work done here, thanks for doing us all a service! Dont be discouraged by people like him.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Larinnian View Post

Hope it's to your liking, got a bit caught up with uni so sorta had to rush this to make sure I didn't forget about it for you >_<
    LOVE IT! Thank you for your hard work and to all the artists here for everything they do!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilanoar View Post
    Twitch Banner Request

Hello, I'm currently wanting to make my stream look a whole lot better than it currently is. So here's my request:

What you want for your page: Banner for the top of the page & an offline page

Dimensions: 1200x380 (banner) & 1280x720 (offline page)

Visible text: Ilanoar, Champion of the Naaru <Call of the Void>; Firelord Ragnarnome <Call of the Void>

Logo/Character: Both my priest & mage with their current transmogged gear, preferably in combat stances. Armory:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ermoon/ilanoar
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...oon/ragnarnome

General colour scheme: Priest half: holy theme; Fire mage half: fiery theme

Specifics/Extras: Priest on the right of the screen & mage on the left on the offline page. Just my mage on the banner please

Thank you in advance for taking your time on this. If possible could the mage part also be converted into a signature & avatar?
    Bumping this.

Quote Originally Posted by Biahnca View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Biahnca
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...zuljin/biahnca
    Gear set: Tier 3 with the mage tower weapon appearance like I'm wearing on armory if possibly
    Helm visible: Yes please, need to show off that halo from in game which I clearly do not have irl ^___~
    Your pose: Casting some sort of heal, or resurrection, or even holy nova
    General colour scheme: Artist's choice
    Any extras: A small version of my priest's spirit form in the background somehow

Thank you to any of the talented artists that pick this up! The community truly appreciates your work more than you know. I have been coming to this thread and the past one for years just to see what amazing work you come up with!
    2 week bump
    My Beautiful Signature by Shyama <3

What you want for your page: A Chat Cover for streaming
    Dimensions: I believe it would be 218 x 400, but including a link to my SS for reference. https://gyazo.com/bdc2047706acc3f756a1822dc9853972
    Visible text: I would just like my character's name, Uvanimor
    Logo/Character: My character is a female Orc DK. Including Armory link. The weapon on the Armory shows as red, but it's actually the green version, to match my transmog. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...hyjal/uvanimor
    General colour scheme: I think it would be cool to have a solid white (or black if you think it looks better) background, and have either splashes of color, or like the floating motes of color. For colors I would like some red, blue, and green to represent all 3 DK specs, since I play a little of each.
    Specifics/Extras: Nothing outside of what is listed above. I think splashes of all 3 DK colors would be pretty nifty.

ps. Forgot to mention: I like the chat covers where the character sort of pops out of the frame. Look so cool!

Thanks in advance if this gets picked up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadir View Post
    I don't know if 2 things is asking for too much but I want to start streaming again and would love these things. If 2 is too many then just the sig is okay too.

Signature:
    Visible text: Shadir Hellscream-EU
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...lscream/shadir
    Gear set: Current mog
    Helm visible: Yes (Mog one)
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Standing still or ready to attack
    General colour scheme: Something that fits with the mog
    Any extras: Surprise me

AFK Overlay:
    What you want for your page: AFK overlay
    Dimensions: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Back Soon
    Logo/Character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...lscream/shadir
    General colour scheme: Something that fits with the mog
    Specifics/Extras: Surprise me

Thank you very much in advance,

I hope that you can work with this

Shadir
    7 week bump (small change in request since my mog changed since the first post)
    Last edited by mmoc0ae8fbaa24; 2017-08-22 at 10:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

7.3 next week

For those artists that are still active, I just got an email reminding us to make a copy of your game folder for WMV to point to. You'll need to change which file it will point to, as well, until he can get a version of WMV that works with 7.3. I thought I'd say something here, even though most of you will receive that email as well. Cheers!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilanoar View Post
    Twitch Banner Request

Hello, I'm currently wanting to make my stream look a whole lot better than it currently is. So here's my request:

What you want for your page: Banner for the top of the page & an offline page

Dimensions: 1200x380 (banner) & 1280x720 (offline page)

Visible text: Ilanoar, Champion of the Naaru <Call of the Void>

Logo/Character: My priest with her current transmogged gear, preferably in combat stances. Armory:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ermoon/ilanoar

General colour scheme: holy theme

Thank you in advance for taking your time on this. If possible could it also be converted into a signature & avatar?
    3 week bump
    Last edited by mmocd8371e8a69; 2017-09-08 at 08:32 PM.

I am now alliance (AHH!!) and have created my own guild with friends and frankly I need a change in my siggy.

Visible text: Meistar
    GM of Exordium - Lightbringer
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ringer/meistar
    Gear set: Gear set from the Armory, I was so excited to go Ally and use this set. Alliance have such pretty things.
    Helm visible: No thank you!
    Cloak visible: No thank you!
    Your pose: The human casting animation with that smirk is incredible, so I'd love that.
    Any extras: My nickname is Star so anything with stars, blues/silvers. Hide the staff though, sadly I don't have the one I want/need yet.

Thank you so much for taking a look at my request! I've had work done here from you amazing artists before and I can't wait to see what can happen with my monk!
    My AMAZING siggy by: Shyama!!

<Baewatch> H*B*I*C

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leivah View Post
    snip
    3rd week bump

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi peeps, after a long time of lurking I manage to do something before my WMV crashed again.
    It's an update of a Druid Wallpaper I made about 4 years ago and since it's just made for myself I figured I'd share it and anyone that fancys can just use it (for personal use).

click it to get to my deviantart

If anyone prefers old models the original can be found here.

Keep up the good work all you lovelies! I still check the thread every day

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeszee View Post
    Good afternoon

I am after a couple of items please - a signature and a twitch offline screen and AFK screen.

Signature:
    Visible text: Myra - The Awakening
    Armory link: worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/bloodhoof/myra
    Gear set: My current transmog
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Upto the designer!
    Any extras: I would like the theme to be lightning - so blue and up to the designer's choice!

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: An offline image and afk image
    Visible text: as above ^^
    Logo/Character: Themed along with the signature
    General colour scheme: Lightning!

Thank you very much in advance, and please poke me if you need anymore information.

Best wishes
    Jess
    A few weeks bump - if anyone is around