10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Very nice! And love the font. May I have the name of it?
    Sure! It's Metropolis, and I got it here: https://www.dafont.com/metropolis3.font

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Hi,thanks for the reply!

It's not a problem. Maybe there's some other,more simply wooden,yet not a starting level bow? If it's not possible to put the bow in it,maybe you could put my pet (the tiget you can see in my armory) inside of it and my hunter pointing at the target, commanding to attack it him to go for the target (you know,the Kill Command animation)? Anyways,thank you for your time.
    Edit: Actually, I can't even find a bow at all in the files. All I can find are guns and crossbows. The other suggestion with your tiger will not fit nicely into a small space. Your character and pet will be tiny to get that all in (plus, your tiger does not show up on the armory, anyway).
    Last edited by Isilrien; 2018-09-07 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Sure! It's Metropolis, and I got it here: https://www.dafont.com/metropolis3.font

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Actually, I can't even find a bow at all in the files. All I can find are guns and crossbows. The other suggestion with your tiger will not fit nicely into a small space. Your character and pet will be tiny to get that all in (plus, your tiger does not show up on the armory, anyway).
    Hey! Hmm,It should appear below in my armory's pet bar. Anyways,if there're only guns and crossbows,probably could go with an old,good Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle - perhaps you could propose something else,more fitting the colour?
    Last edited by Felixon; 2018-09-07 at 06:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Hey! Hmm,It should appear below in my armory's pet bar. Anyways,if there're only guns and crossbows,probably could go with an old,good Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle - perhaps you could propose something else,more fitting the colour?
    The armor is now acting up, and floating off to the side of the character. I won't be able to do your request until these bugs are fixed. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Thanks so much <3
    You're welcome!

I want a twitch chat blocker.
    Resolution: 825x383
    I want the name "Feyt" to show on the picture.
    No logo
    Colortheme: Blue and black, I want a the feeling of Wrath of the Lich king. Snow and Ice.
    Stance: Attack stance.
    I want the model to reach outside of the rectangle which is made to block the chat.

My armory for my character is Feyt on Tarren Mill EU
    Last edited by dimme; 2018-09-08 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Forgot my armory link

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    A signature and matching (Cropped from the signature or something along those lines) avatar please!

Visible text: Aeula

Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ent-dawn/Aeula

Gear set: The Chosen Dead Mythic set minus the belt, which is replaced with the 'Belt of Living Waters' from SoO Normal/Heroic with the Golden Circlet, Silvermoon Tabard and the white and red shattered ashbringer. Picture here: https://imgur.com/JXimcyw if my armory is down/I'm wearing a different transmog.

Helm visible: Yes

Cloak visible: No

Your pose: Some form of combat pose or aggressive expression. Or some form of sneer/prideful expression.

General colour scheme: Blood Elf colour scheme. So red and gold or red and black. Or just red. For example, go with whatever you think best fits.

Any extras: Some kind of effect for her eyes, perhaps blazing bright or some smoky/lightning effect.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2018-09-10 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendia View Post
    1 month bump:
    Finally finished and I hope you like it. I gave it more of a purple-ish/blue-ish color but went for a more Troll theme to match your staff.
    ETA - Corrected a mistake and reloaded it.

DA Link for download:
    https://www.deviantart.com/kaylee99/...aper-763153276
    Last edited by Safhira; 2018-09-08 at 10:36 PM.

Deleted

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Finally finished and I hope you like it. I gave it more of a purple-ish/blue-ish color but went for a more Troll theme to match your staff.
    ETA - Corrected a mistake and reloaded it.

DA Link for download:
    https://www.deviantart.com/kaylee99/...aper-763153276
    Thank you dear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    A signature and matching (Cropped from the signature or something along those lines) avatar please!

Visible text: Aeula
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ent-dawn/Aeula
    Gear set: The Chosen Dead Mythic set with the Golden Circlet, Silvermoon Tabard and the white and red shattered ashbringer (As seen in armory)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Some form of combat pose or aggressive expression. Or some form of sneer/prideful expression.
    General colour scheme: Blood Elf colour scheme. So red and gold or red and black. Or just red. For example, go with whatever you think best fits.
    Any extras: Some kind of effect for her eyes, perhaps blazing bright or some smoky/lightning effect.
    The program isn't always working right now. For example, your armor is floating off to the side of your character when I load the armory in. Even going in and inputting everything in manually is giving me the same result. Maybe someone else has a working program, although it seems like I'm the only one doing signatures these days. You might have a wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendia View Post
    Thank you dear.
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by dimme View Post
    No logo
    Colortheme: Blue and black, I want a the feeling of Wrath of the Lich king. Snow and Ice.
    Stance: Attack stance.
    I want the model to reach outside of the rectangle which is made to block the chat.

My armory for my character is Feyt on Tarren Mill EU
    As long as this doesn't bork in WMV I'll claim this. It could take a couple of days to complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainingblue View Post
    Hello! I saw a lot of wonderful works in here, so i decided to ask for a signature, if you have some free time!

Signature:
    Visible text: Bluenyarla
    Armory link Click!
    Gear set: I do not have any preferred set, so feel free to use any of your choice! If you have completely no idea i'd like the Mythic t21 set!
    Helm visible: No
    Cloak visible: Artist choice
    Your pose: Artist Choice
    General colour scheme: I'd like something dark as the rogue class, with blue or red shading and effects!
    Any extras: If it is possible i'd like to have written Release Spirit somewhere in the image, not as important as the name tho!

Thank you very much for your creativity, and sorry for my terrible english!
    2 weeks bump!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainingblue View Post
    2 weeks bump!
    Again, the program isn't working correctly right now. In your case, I can't even get your character to load. I'm sorry, but it may be a bit of a wait.

The armor is now acting up, and floating off to the side of the character. I won't be able to do your request until these bugs are fixed. Sorry!
    Alright,thanks for the effort though!

Quote Originally Posted by dimme View Post
    It is finished and I hope you like it. If it pops out too much and is obstructing the view, just let me know and I'll scootch it down some. Thanks and have a great day!

DA Link for download:
    https://www.deviantart.com/kaylee99/...over-763449197

10+ Year Old Account
    It is finished and I hope you like it. If it pops out too much and is obstructing the view, just let me know and I'll scootch it down some. Thanks and have a great day!

DA Link for download:
    https://www.deviantart.com/kaylee99/...over-763449197
    Aw, man. So WMV is working ok for you?

Aw, man. So WMV is working ok for you?
    Meh, 50/50. It just depends. I found the program does not like the de-de, it-it..etc. for the armory link. If an armory link comes up with that, it refuses to load it. Hats are still borked and a nope (sometimes I get lucky and the hat is normal. As in the chat box above). Some armor, rogue being the main one, likes to float all over the place. Sometimes it's so borked up that there is no fixing it in Photoshop. :/

Before I claim anything now, I'll look at it in WMV and if it looks ok and doable then I'll claim it. If not, I pass.
    Last edited by Safhira; 2018-09-10 at 10:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, 50/50. It just depends. I found the program does not like the de-de, it-it..etc. for the armory link. If an armory link comes up with that, it refuses to load it. Hats are still borked and a nope (sometimes I get lucky and the hat is normal. As in the chat box above). Some armor, rogue being the main one, likes to float all over the place. Sometimes it's so borked up that there is no fixing it in Photoshop. :/

Before I claim anything now, I'll look at it in WMV and if it looks ok and doable then I'll claim it. If not, I pass.
    Ok, I'm seeing the same things. Thanks for your response! <3

Signature:
    Visible text: Rothulivic
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/rothulivic
    Gear set: current set (if the weapon matters its the red version of the prot mage tower)
    Helm visible: yes
    Cloak visible: doesnt matter
    Your pose: https://imgur.com/a/WHP5j11 something with this... feeling? energy? staring deep into your soul knowing i will be the one to end you?
    General colour scheme: fiery, like my current sig... or if you want to really shock me, i also imagine that as prot my warrior harnesses the power of lightning (thunderclap, storm bolt, etc)
    Any extras: maybe a horde banner or crest, if you can fit it, also an forum avatar to match pls
    Last edited by BossManRoth; 2018-09-11 at 01:33 AM.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Rothulivic
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/rothulivic
    Gear set: current set (if the weapon matters its the red version of the prot mage tower)
    Helm visible: yes
    Cloak visible: doesnt matter
    Your pose: https://imgur.com/a/WHP5j11 something with this... feeling? energy? staring deep into your soul knowing i will be the one to end you?
    General colour scheme: fiery, like my current sig... or if you want to really shock me, i also imagine that as prot my warrior harnesses the power of lightning (thunderclap, storm bolt, etc)
    Any extras: maybe a horde banner or crest, if you can fit it, also an forum avatar to match pls
    We can't, and this is why:

The program is broken currently, and we don't know when it will be fixed. Sorry!

dang, i hadnt checked the viewer in a while, thought it might have been fixed. i'll just leave it up in hopes it'll get fixed soon...ish... maybe

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GnomeWarlock View Post
    Thanks for the sig line I appreciate the time and effort!
    Obviously not, if you've already replaced it...I think I'm done making signatures on this site.