Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Death Knight Tier 19 Mythic Full

We Lich King now.

Nice set, makes me sad I don't raid anymore.

Skulls it needs moar skulls

Deleted
    This is even better than the MoP CM set. Speechless...

That might be the best looking DK set yet. Too bad it's mythic, a bit too high for me probably ^^'

Please!!! Let the red one be the Pve version and the blue one be the PvP version. I want the blue version so much, and i am a pvp player....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    Please!!! Let the red one be the Pve version and the blue one be the PvP version. I want the blue version so much, and i am a pvp player....

Past expansions red gear meant the 2.2k pvp color. Now it's 2k and they havent really stuck with the red color anymore but if I would guess the red will be the 2k reward and blue mythic pve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post

Red will most likely be the 2200 rating armor (as they are usually red colored)
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Too bad I think the blue version look a lot better

Red VS Blue armor usually significant when it comes to horde vs alliance. Mythic/2200 is usually a different model.

the eyes look ridiculous on the blue one in all honesty, looks like someone stuffed a owl into the helm

besides that its pretty awesome

AN ACTUAL HELMET.

God damn.

I saw the paladin mythic helmet yesterday and that was good even with the hood.

But this is great.

Not more open-faced bull-fucking-shit with hundreds of tusks/horns/etc. attached. IT'S A HELMET.

Like the set, don't like the coloring that much but hey, can't have evreything at once.

I have to say though, that I could imagine the blue one being alliance pvp and the red one horde, and the mythic one getting another color scheme. Might be unlikely but the color schemes remind me of the color schemes of last seasons conquest gear. They said elite gear would've stats again, so I could imagine them actually doing a alliance/horde separation even for the elite set.

It will be Blue for PvE and Red for PvP like it has been since time imemorial.

It...

Looks...

Glorious!

Does anyone know if the helmet's bugged on humans at the moment? adriacraft's video showed it on bigger races, and toward the end on a tauren with the 'crown' being closed in all the way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow completey amazing props to the art team on this!
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

I assume/hope the heroic one looks the same, perhaps the the red is heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasper View Post
    Red VS Blue armor usually significant when it comes to horde vs alliance. Mythic/2200 is usually a different model.
    I guess you don't know the WoD PVP Armor FeelsBadMan

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    I assume/hope the heroic one looks the same, perhaps the the red is heroic.
    It won't. Heroic will look crappier, that's the system in WoD. Mythic players being extremely skilled get a little extra.