Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Question How do I present myself on MMO-C?

I'm been on MMO-C long enough and I've made some friends, some well known people and possibly some people that find me annoying. I know a lot of times I have trouble controlling my hyperfocus on the future mostly due to my aspergers so I have this thing with repetition sometimes. I definitely don't think it's as bad as it was for me a while back ago. I try to be pretty nice to people, but I do frustrated sometimes.

I guess I'm pretty centrist, I lean towards liberalism more but I'm not for restricting any free speech and disarming everybody. I also think most hyper conservatives are unfit for modern society.

I say my biggest problem is I shoot too far into the future and I let my imagination cloud me from reality, but I don't think I'm particularly disliked on MMO-C, at least by anyone respectful.
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2015-11-24 at 04:38 PM.

Deleted
    4/10 I guess.

You're alright.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't give a shit/10

I hope this helps.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    person vs human

8)

edit: whats hyperfocus? never heard that expression before

Very insecure.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Can't tell if this is a joke or just insecurity at it's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    4/10 I guess.
    Just to be clear...

I'm still better than Hooked, right...?

Deleted
    I don't know you nor care

Whether or not I find you interesting however is 2/10

You want anonymous people on a gaming message board to judge you as a person based solely on your posts here?

Is this shit for real?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Very insecure.
    I don't know why you'd think me insecure, I'm just curious about the image I portray with the posts I make.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I'm been on MMO-C long enough and I've made some friends, some well known people and possibly some people that find me annoying. I know a lot of times I have trouble controlling my hyperfocus on the future mostly due to my aspergers so I have this thing with repetition sometimes. I definitely don't think it's as bad as it was for me a while back ago. I try to be pretty nice to people, but I do frustrated sometimes.

I guess I'm pretty centrist, I lean towards liberalism more but I'm not for restricting any free speech and disarming everybody. I also think most hyper conservatives are unfit for modern society.

I say my biggest problem is I shoot too far into the future and I let my imagination cloud me from reality, but I don't think I'm particularly disliked on MMO-C, at least by anyone respectful.
    Exhibitionist and egocentric
    Takes some nerve to make a thread all about yourself ^^
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post

1 out of 10 for giving a damn about what other people think about you.

I've no idea who you are ...

Quote Originally Posted by Polygonx View Post
    Can't tell if this is a joke or just insecurity at it's finest.
    Insecurity - uncertainty or anxiety about oneself; lack of confidence.

Not sure what this has to do with being insecure, I just asked what image I potray on this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally the worst/10.

Deleted
    I think you possibly put too much stock in online communities. Most come here to killlll time with little to no interest of others beyond occasional discussion. I don't really consider anybody here a friend

Deleted
    10/10 buddy. Be the best you that you can be.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    1 out of 10 for giving a damn about what other people think about you.
    What is wrong with you people? I'm not asking for approval, I'm asking for what image I've made for myself on here. I don't want any personal shit and anything like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Literally the worst/10.
    Hitlerally the worst.