Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post

He was covering Trump solely for his newspaper for a 5 year period. Trump cries about everyone who doesn't speak highly of him.

I'm sure though, like I said it was an absolute coincidence especially.

What he meant to say is, I have no idea who that guy is have never seen him before in my life or have heard of him? He's supposedly quoting him, but has no idea who he is even though they have history? He can't remember a reporter with a disability, that he doesn't like, from 20 years ago, no wonder he misremembered seeing thousands of Muslims cheering on 9/11, poor guy is either delusional or suffering from dementia.
    If you don't think radical Muslims in the US openly celebrated the 9/11 attacks in the US then you are delusional. There are many eye witnesses who have come out saying they saw groups of Muslims celebrating the attacks, perhaps it wasn't thousands all in one spot, more like thousands spread throughout the US in small groups but Trump's narrative is %100 true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    But the world should stop when "cry baby" Trumps' feelings get hurt? Or when Trump supporter "cry babies" run to the defense of Trump with zero facts.

They did post numbers. They posted the real information with the real numbers immediately after. All poor little Trump could say was that it wasn't his fault, he only pressed post, why should he be held to a standard of posting real information? He didn't make the graphic that intentionally had false numbers to portray a racial biased. He only posted it for his millions of followers to see. But, hey since you neglected to see any of the news articles, here's one of the hundred for you.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2443285

But .... yeah.... Trump has so many facts.... and those progressive "cry babies", whew, so scared to post them there real numbers.....
    You're real objective, aren't you? So he retweets one thing that is false and all of a sudden he's a liar huh? What he should have retweeted is this if he wanted to make a point:

http://www.amren.com/news/2015/11/wh...-have-tweeted/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskendereya View Post
    If you don't think radical Muslims in the US openly celebrated the 9/11 attacks in the US then you are delusional. There are many eye witnesses who have come out saying they saw groups of Muslims celebrating the attacks, perhaps it wasn't thousands all in one spot, more like thousands spread throughout the US in small groups but Trump's narrative is %100 true.

- - - Updated - - -

You're real objective, aren't you? So he retweets one thing that is false and all of a sudden he's a liar huh? What he should have retweeted is this if he wanted to make a point:

He knowingly retweeted it, he's also made statements are dishonest at best. They might have a grain of salt but the way he said it is just flat out lying.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Well I found that funny so off to hell I go.

Still there were hundreds if not thousands dancing in the streets... I remember seeing it on the news as well unless a news channel back then faked it...
    You and all the other Trump supporters......... Who never saw it in America. The only video anyone can point to that everyone "remembered" and they keep sending to news agencies and directing them to (as proof), from around that time was a video of Palestinians celebrating in an anti-Israel protest. It's funny that not one news article exists and not one single piece of video exists.Trump supporters take everything Trump says as gospel, but can't even tell the difference between a dirt street with broken down houses in a country on the other side of the world and New Jersey....

Neither Trump, nor you can provide any evidence other than an article with a third party account that someone, (we have no idea who) saw some people saw people on a roof celebrating. Except you ask the reporters who wrote the story and they say they, never saw it, and no one ever provided proof, that it was provided in the article as hear-say. A single contrived (or even real roof party) that was never televised has no documentation of being real and no one can remember seeing is a far, far, cry from even the hundreds like you claim.

It too find all the lies hilarious.

Trump insulted other reporters the exact same way before
    I'd like to see some proof on that one. Just lying about it happening before doesn't make it okay.... That's not how that works, you can't just lie, cover it with a lie, mock the disabled, and then lie about that too. That doesn't excuse him of anything.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2015-11-26 at 04:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHGame78 View Post
    Uh FDR was basically disabled.
    that joke went right over your head.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw what he did. Holy shit Trump is really a scumbag. This cannot be defended. He made a fool of himself and mocked a disabled person. Seriously Fuck you Trump.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

This was really funny, I found it amusing.

Certainly no where near the realm of Hillary coming out and saying all sexual abuse victims deserve to be believed after she absolutely destroyed the sexual abuse victims of her husband.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can put his stance against the disabled along with his consideration of putting people on lists due to their religious denomination.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Can disabled people run for president?
    Well Trump is running isn't he ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

If you give a shit about what the Jew York Times says, you should probably not vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If you give a shit about what the Jew York Times says, you should probably not vote.
    IF you don't give a shit about what a candidate says, you should DEFINITELY not vote.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    IF you don't give a shit about what a candidate says, you should DEFINITELY not vote.
    Let me guess, Hillary for 2016?
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Well I found that funny so off to hell I go.

Still there were hundreds if not thousands dancing in the streets... I remember seeing it on the news as well unless a news channel back then faked it...
    Well if you remember it, shouldn't be that hard to find a clip on the Internet of the thousands of people dancing. When you find it make sure to let the Donald's campaign get a copy.
    Last edited by SemperIvXx; 2015-11-26 at 04:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    You don't have to vote for Hillary and condemn what Trump said. Don't even try the baiting you are attempting.

Warrior-Magi

No - I don't vote republican as a general rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    Not if you're disabled from the waist down.
    Franklin D. Roosevelt was in a wheelchair.
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You don't have to vote for Hillary and condemn what Trump said. Don't even try the baiting you are attempting.
    Im not condemning what he said. I'm not even sure if Trump knows who the guy is.

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    Franklin D. Roosevelt was in a wheelchair.
    CLINTON everyone, the joke was about CLINTON... the Bill, not the Hill.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskendereya View Post

- - - Updated - - -

What hasn't he lied about? The list now, is so long, he lies more than he tells the truth.

Even if he re-tweeted that you could make a graphic saying the same with Caucasian people in another city or just pick a whole state and make up a pie chart, seeing as how 3 times as many Caucasian people are arrested for violent crimes (African American percentages only rise sharply when you realize they're only about 13% of the population, but that's a percentage not an actual number. Looking at the whole numbers you see 3 times as many Caucasians arrested for violent crimes). So a singular city having a high population of A graphic for one city literally means nothing.

If he wanted to be laughed at, yeah, he could have re-tweeted that garbage too.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2015-11-26 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    That kind of comment make Democrats high five each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not condemning what he said. I'm not even sure if Trump knows who the guy is.
    I don't even care really, you don't mock the disabled. I'm not even going to vote for Hillary in the primary either.

Warrior-Magi