Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Examples with no basis in reality or apparently any relation to what was said? Wow you sure understand this whole 'debating' thing don't you.
    You are hilariously dense.

Mod Edit: No need for the personal insults. Let's keep it constructive please.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2015-11-26 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by evogsr View Post
    You are hilariously dense.
    Hmm, I'm not sure I quite get what you mean. Could you provide an example? (Hint: they generally have to have some basis in reality otherwise you're not providing an example of anything other than your own delusions and reasoning deficiencies)

I mean you do get that your entire point in that post rested on the fact that (in your mind) the US had sufficient enough positive relations and image with non-Western nations that they'd then follow your whims, right? Otherwise it disproves nothing, because the requirements aren't in place.
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2015-11-26 at 08:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That the law of the land is being broken? How do you even need clarification on this.
    In terms of actual legislation being here without a visa is actually significantly less illegal than jaywalking.

Moreover given that it actually doesn't present anything resembling a functional problem, I don't see the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump ... really, if America votes this idiot into the seat of the President, it's going to be Dark Ages indeed.
    Then again, we're a lost cause in general so: go for it!

Hmm, I'm not sure I quite get what you mean. Could you provide an example? (Hint: they generally have to have some basis in reality otherwise you're not providing an example of anything other than your own delusions and reasoning deficiencies)

I mean you do get that your entire point in that post rested on the fact that (in your mind) the US had sufficient enough positive relations and image with non-Western nations that they'd then follow your whims, right? Otherwise it disproves nothing, because the requirements aren't in place.
    Except that it didn't. That's why you're dense. An example is *not* a parallel of reality. You've got a real hang up if you took the example as literal.

Except that it didn't. That's why you're dense. An example is *not* a parallel of reality. You've got a real hang up if you took the example as literal.
    Then why try and use it to refute a statement that positive relations and image are beneficial to a Nation? If it has no basis in reality you're basically just spamming meaningless words. Then again you seem to be deflecting any criticism levied at Trump pretty hard and really eager to talk about anything but that trainwreck of a human being. So I guess that was your goal all along? Derail.

15+ Year Old Account
    Look on the bright side, at least Trump can claim this actually got shown on TV unlike you know.... other things he 'see' on tv.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    In terms of actual legislation being here without a visa is actually significantly less illegal than jaywalking.

Moreover given that it actually doesn't present anything resembling a functional problem, I don't see the issue.
    Elaborate insignificant. I suppose it may be insignificant to think an illegal immigrant shouldn't be owed certain perks of citizenship, if they are paying taxes through channels.

But speaking to the criminality of it, they open themselves up to a chain of other offenses. Driving is one, second largest next to employment. Employers who exploit illegal immigrants off of the books certainly isn't insignificant. It is a two way street. Slimy employers should be punished. By virtue of being an illegal immigrant allows the pool of which to be tapped- in the first place. The law does punish both parties.

- - - Updated - - -

Then why try and use it to refute a statement that positive relations and image are beneficial to a Nation? If it has no basis in reality you're basically just spamming meaningless words. Then again you seem to be deflecting any criticism levied at Trump pretty hard and really eager to talk about anything but that trainwreck of a human being. So I guess that was your goal all along? Derail.
    I suppose you decided to read over where I think of Trump as dishonest, weak/feeble minded, and intellectually devoid? I know that'd be unfavorable to your drivel.

At this point, you're on ignore. You clearly don't read well and what little you do read, you obviously have a hard time understanding.
    Last edited by evogsr; 2015-11-26 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If you give a shit about what the Jew York Times says, you should probably not vote.
    You're probably 12, and ignored now, but I really cannot understand how people think it's ok to be this bigoted on a gaming forum. Your parents must have been brother and sister.

I suppose you decided to read over where I think of Trump as dishonest, weak/feeble minded, and intellectually devoid? I know that'd be unfavorable to your drivel.

At this point, you're on ignore. You clearly don't read well and what little you do read, you obviously have a hard time understanding.
    Couldn't see it through all the talk of Sanders and defending mocking the disabled. I thought you were against self-righteousness? Feel free to ignore me though, it's easier than admitting you're wrong, I'm sure Trump would agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Nairesha View Post
    Trump ... really, if America votes this idiot into the seat of the President, it's going to be Dark Ages indeed.
    In what way would it be the Dark Ages?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    In what way would it be the Dark Ages?
    you mean how could it be any worse? Yeh in fairness you kind of do have a point.

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously doubt he wins the elections. Unless the Goddess gets terribly drunk up there and decides to play a cruel joke on America...
    Last edited by May90; 2015-11-26 at 09:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regardless of him mocking someone or not, acting like this in public is disgraceful for a politician. I understand someone acting like this in a private conversation, but not when a fucking camera is directed at you
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

He won't be president. This entire episode is an exercise in stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Trump makes our extreme rigth wingers, like Wilders, look sane.
    I actually understand Wilders, but that can not be said about Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    I don't need the government to make people feel good about themselves. I need them focused on solving actual issues, not worrying offending people.

- - - Updated - - -

That is your severely biased, and in my opinion, wholly ignorant view. Which you are entitled to.
    You don't think its a problem that your head of state doesn't have a millimeter of political grace in his entire body? If he somehow wins the election, it would be an absolute fucking disaster for America in international terms. I wonder if it just doesn't translate from within the sphere of American news somehow... Trump is an absolute laughing stock everywhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskendereya View Post
    If you don't think radical Muslims in the US openly celebrated the 9/11 attacks in the US then you are delusional. There are many eye witnesses who have come out saying they saw groups of Muslims celebrating the attacks, perhaps it wasn't thousands all in one spot, more like thousands spread throughout the US in small groups but Trump's narrative is %100 true.
    What about the Americans who whooped when we bombed the shit out of places killing innocent people? At least they are extremists (rare people) we are just a war mongering country who will look for any excuse to bomb the shit out of places for money.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    You don't think its a problem that your head of state doesn't have a millimeter of political grace in his entire body? If he somehow wins the election, it would be an absolute fucking disaster for America in international terms. I wonder if it just doesn't translate from within the sphere of American news somehow... Trump is an absolute laughing stock everywhere else.
    Trump is tired of wars, he is also the best man on the planet to piss people off. That is a combo on the international arena that isnt optimal.
    Would make Putins life a lot easier though. Trump loves Putin though.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Donald Trump is a class A cunt, news at 10! Still likeminded individuals relish his ignorance so g'luck America