Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    No one buys an outfit to feel great. If there was no backlash for it we'd all wear oversized T-shirts.
    Uh... I'm sorry you feel that way but sometimes, finding that one shirt that makes you look good to yourself can be amazing.

Deleted
    Precisely. I wanted to explain that in my first post but couldn't be arsed to deal with the imminent women saying ''nu-uh we look pretty for ourselves and ourselves alone''.
    Well part of the difficulty there is that you can explain this to a girl, and she might even agree with you in that moment, but tomorrow she will go back to being oblivious about it. That's just how the brain works.

Girls don't really understand themselves as well as some men do, and understand men a lot less than they think they do.

The idea that women are complex and men are simple is part of the general confusion that modern culture has put on people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Well part of the difficulty there is that you can explain this to a girl, and she might even agree with you in that moment, but tomorrow she will go back to being oblivious about it. That's just how the brain works.

Girls don't really understand themselves as well as some men do, and understand men a lot less than they think they do.

The idea that women are complex and men are simple is part of the general confusion that modern culture has put on people.
    TBH, some women I know understand men better than men I know. It works both ways. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Uh... I'm sorry you feel that way but sometimes, finding that one shirt that makes you look good to yourself can be amazing.

I am a man. I wear suits and occasionally lab coats. I know what looking great feels. But you still feel great because you know you're attractive and know the opposite sex would deem you such.

But that doesn't change the fact that the reason you feel good is you know the opposite sex would dig you. The only way you'd make me believe you feel good for you is if you bought an amazing dress and never wore it in public.

Deleted
    I never wear anything revealing, not because I am insecure with my body, I'm hawt ;D (lol) but because I just don't want people staring at me. I don't like that sort of attention.

In fact, instead of feeling like I'm on display, it feels weird being out in public where anyone could see what I feel is too much. And by that I always feel like I should constantly be pulling up my shirts or pulling down my skirts over my bum. I hardly have any shirts that show cleavage, no belly shirts, I've never even seen a female V-neck in shops so don't know where this has sprung from, and I definitely do not wear short skirts. Bums must definitely be covered at all times! I don't wear 3 1/4 shirts for the same reason, feel like I ave to keep pulling my sleeves down to my wrists where they belong.

It's like life advice I've heard multiple times and thoroughly believe; if you dress like a slut, you will only get the attention of men who like sluts. Which is true, I didn't get my fiance by dressing like that and he has more respect for me than anyone I could've found, AND it feels nicer that he's the only one that gets to see what I normally keep hidden from the world ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a man. I wear suits and occasionally lab coats. I know what looking great feels. But you still feel great because you know you're attractive and know the opposite sex would deem you such.

But that doesn't change the fact that the reason you feel good is you know the opposite sex would dig you. The only way you'd make me believe you feel good for you is if you bought an amazing dress and never wore it in public.
    Hehe, I've done that. Some of my fav shirts I just put on to wear at home just because

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    And lastly, "It (breast ptosis) is not caused, as commonly believed by many women and medical practitioners, by breastfeeding."
    Perhaps the satire eluded you? Anyhow, like I said, a little sag is fine.

Not all of it. Makeup can/is also done to feel better about ones self. Not all women do it to get attention. It's kinda, like, how when you buy an outfit that makes you feel great. You didnt buy it for the attention. You bought because of how good it makes you feel.

Makeup does the same for women. They can feel better about themselves.

I can believe it for make up. High hel no way lol, that shit destroys your feet and your spine. All it does is make your legs looks longer and put your butt out lol.

You're so nearly there, but not quite.

Simply put, it's an indirect process, and takes place in two steps.

1. Girls feel better with great looking outfits, make-up etc. They feel better because they know it will make them more attractive to men.

2. Even when the men are not around, the knowledge of looking better activates the same reactions in the brain.

So it feels like "it's to feel better about oneself" - but it's just a biological action to increase sexual attractiveness.
    So those asexual women out there just don't care what they look like and never wear nice things?

- - - Updated - - -

No one buys an outfit to feel great. If there was no backlash for it we'd all wear oversized T-shirts.
    No, that would just be boring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    So those asexual women out there just don't care what they look like and never wear nice things?

- - - Updated - - -

No, that would just be boring.
    It takes a lot more to override evolution and biology than sexual preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    It takes a lot more to override evolution and biology than sexual preference.
    So people without a sexual attraction only dress nice try to make theirself look attractive to people they aren't attracted to?

Breasts exists to feed babies. Society has over-sexualized them.
    The gland inside of it yes. The permanent inflation in the women breast no. Women could breast feed perfectly fine with a flat chest until pregnancy, like every other ape. There is no known natural purpose for the inflation human female suffer from. Human female have the same ability as the other apes of lactating even when they arent themselves pregnant to help other women. That one does not require inflation of the breast either. The only theory is that this deformity was increased through our selective breading, because males liked them so much lol. Hence now women are inflicted huge lump of fat that cause them spinal problems and prevent them form performing basic physical activities without clothing supports.

Breasts and butts inflation(this one even for apes) are natural vanity, like the feather of a peacock. Males have some of this as well, women probably dont all realize it but broad shoulders that all males have is part of a silhouette. If you found a male without it, which is probably a rare problem during puberty growth. Youd be off put, even if you dont know why.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2015-11-27 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    It's not rude to look at boobs, it's rude to stare. If you can't look people in the eyes, try looking at their nose.
    ^ ^ ^

As far as V-necks (winter or summer) it's a great way to cool down. If they're over-dressed in winter, it keeps them cool without having to constantly put on and take off sweaters or jackets. In summer, it may be the only way they can stay cooler without having to get hauled in for public indecency. It makes a surprising, significant difference.

A look or a glance is easy to miss or write off or even completely miss, while a blantant, rudeness in mind ("I'm gonna stare at these even though it's socially questionable because you're hoping to catch me do it just to tell me I shouldn't!") stare isn't, imo. It's a matter of intent. And yes, some women really are that oblivious, but they're more likely to be one of two types - women who don't wear v-necks often, or women who've never worn anything else because that's how they were raised.

As Algathor said, though, a woman flipping her shit over people being distracted when she's blatantly under dressed is be a hobby for complete assholes. It's not a "women" thing or even a "feminist" thing, it's an asshole thing.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    So people without a sexual attraction only dress nice try to make theirself look attractive to people they aren't attracted to?
    No.

Their brains work the same as anyone else's, our whole species has evolved this way. In fact, most species have. It's part of the mechanism of sexual reproduction.

All girls' brains feel better when they are more sexually attractive (by which I mean youthful, fertile and sexually desirable) - sexual tastes are irrelevant.

So it "feels like it's its own reward" - but really it's just a neurological reaction to being conscious of being more sexually attractive to men.

No.

Their brains work the same as anyone else's, our whole species has evolved this way. In fact, most species have. It's part of the mechanism of sexual reproduction.

All girls' brains feel better when they are more sexually attractive (by which I mean youthful, fertile and sexually desirable) - sexual tastes are irrelevant.

So it "feels like it's its own reward" - but really it's just a neurological reaction to being conscious of being more sexually attractive to men.
    Well, I somewhat understand where your viewpoint comes from on this at least. Carry on.

This thread needs a bunch of images of women in v-neck shirts so I can make an informed decision on this.

Make sure you gently massage your package while your stare open mouthed at her breasts, just to let her know you're not just a guy who is like, totally amazed by breasts but also to confirm for her you have the mating etiquette of a caveman. I'll be surprised if she doesn't proposition you on the spot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SemperIvXx View Post
    Make sure you gently massage your package while your stare open mouthed at her breasts, just to let her know you're not just a guy who is like, totally amazed by breasts but also to confirm for her you have the mating etiquette of a caveman. I'll be surprised if she doesn't proposition you on the spot.
    Challenge accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by SemperIvXx View Post
    If that caveman looks good enough, many of them would. Its not a quip at women either, many men would do the same if the situation was reversed. These kind of board have unique untrue outlook of women as if they were unnatainable or assholes. Which is untrue, the forum is mostly a group of very young males, often socially akward. Let them pass 30 and most of them opinion and outlook on this will change greatly. Because if it was true, we wouldnt reproduce so fast.

Deleted
    as someone who works in a retail outlet that deals with mainly women's clothing I can say for a fact that female V neck jumpers are not a trap at all. if you want a "Eye-Boob Trap" then it is the armless "stringy" Tank tops. those things just let them jiggle or flop around like a pair of excited puppies.