Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    L
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    It's fucking terrible in a professional environment. Most women wear normal professional attire.. but every now and again we get this one or two in our office that are wearing something that make their tits fucking pop out. Like not even revealing I would say more extenuating. As a straight man this is near impossible not to glance at. I don't stare but I feel like im fighting looking down while talking to them. This is why I can't take women seriously in a professional environment, that and the fact that they have no accountability for anything they do, wrong or right.

Do like I e started. Say nice boobs and carry on. Hasn't backfired...yet. But then again my friends and ppl around me know I call things that are noticaiout.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Sounds like you have some issues with women.
    Maybe women just have issues? /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    L

Do like I e started. Say nice boobs and carry on. Hasn't backfired...yet. But then again my friends and ppl around me know I call things that are noticaiout.
    If they get upset just tell them you're a whale biologist.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Maybe women just have issues? /s
    This is true...as some men do...I don't make generalizations about an entire gender, though. lol

V necks, how SCANDALOUS!

When a woman wears a V-neck shirt, she wants people to look at her breasts. The problem comes when many women have this mental rule where only the specific person (or type of person) to which they are attracted are allowed to look. Everyone else must stare at the horizon.
    Last edited by Nefarious Tea; 2015-11-29 at 11:51 PM.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

7+ Year Old Account
    This is true...as some men do...I don't make generalizations about an entire gender, though. lol
    I know, I was teasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    When a woman wears a V-neck shirt, she wants people to look at her breasts. The problem comes because most women have this mental rule where only the specific person (or type of person) to which they are attracted are allowed to look.
    Yeah, look at all that boobage in the pic I linked!

Boobs are big bags of fat. Slabs of fat gets sweaty. V necks allow more air flow.
    That being said, really no real problem at looking at anyone(male or female) if you're not being super obvious and creepy about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    So I know this is a stupid thread to make but it's more just a general question.

I'm not trying to be sexist or whatever, but I've grown up to always move my gaze from faces when talking. I do the same thing for both genders. Look pass them, check my phone, look at thier eyes then look down usually this is the chest area cause often times ppl have picture/word shirts.
    Do you lack confidence or have some sort of social disorder? Not trying to be cruel, genuinely curious. I would find it strange if I was talking to somebody and they were checking their phone, looking behind me, and looking everywhere on my body but my face. I don't know many people who do that, generally, and I don't tend to do it myself.

Don't get me wrong here though, it's not that I don't look at boobs or butts. I will obviously check out an attractive person who walks past or catches my eye, or give someone the once over as they approach me - I think most people do that instinctively. I just think it's a bit weird to visibly and constantly not actually look at someone when they're speaking to you.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2015-11-30 at 12:22 AM.

Deleted
    Sounds like you have some issues with women.
    Look up the definition accountability.

See if it resonates with you.

Ms. Celista.

10+ Year Old Account
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Do you lack confidence or have some sort of social disorder? Not trying to be cruel, genuinely curious. I would find it strange if I was talking to somebody and they were checking their phone, looking behind me, and looking everywhere on my body but my face. I don't know many people who do that, generally, and I don't tend to do it myself.

Don't get me wrong here though, it's not that I don't look at boobs or butts. I will obviously check out an attractive person who walks past or catches my eye, or give someone the once over as they approach me - I think most people do that instinctively. I just think it's a bit weird to visibly and constantly not actually look at someone when they're speaking to you.
    I think you over thinking how a subtle shift of a iris moving is. The only noticeable heads movement is if I look at my phone. I'm also talking about thirty minute conversations with ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnta View Post
    Boobs are big bags of fat. Slabs of fat gets sweaty. V necks allow more air flow.
    That being said, really no real problem at looking at anyone(male or female) if you're not being super obvious and creepy about it.
    Anything you've read here suggest the people obsessed with what shirts women wear and whether that gives them permission to ogle her would NOT be super obvious and creepy about it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Look up the definition accountability.

See if it resonates with you.

Ms. Celista.
    Are you accountable for your issues with women?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SemperIvXx View Post
    Are you accountable for your issues with women?
    Only God can judge me.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    No one buys an outfit to feel great. If there was no backlash for it we'd all wear oversized T-shirts.
    Could you please stop trying to speak for everyone when you clearly are not possessing the knowledge to do so? Thanks.

It is obvious that some people will buy clothes to feel great, regardless of whatever everyone else feels. Duh.