Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well prison rape would skyrocket, stds among prisoners rise quickly, women having having to give birth to babies and having to take those babies away from the moms because its fucking prison and not a idea place to live. The fuck you think it prison!!

Quote Originally Posted by sephaphath View Post
    because sexual violence never be falls transexual in male prisons ever. most rape perpetrators are male by far hate to break it to yuo
    That's because most males are too ashamed to come forward and aren't taken seriously when they do report a rape. Hate to break it to you. More male rapes go unreported than female rapes.

10+ Year Old Account
    and what do you do with all the prison babies whose parents are in jail. becomes a drain on the state cause u gotta feed the babbies or abort them which also costs money. at least when males rape each other they cannot produce children.. this is probably why.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    I just realize this was bait!

This is a very good question, not surprised it comes from a WoW player.

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    because it gives a great excuse to build 2x as many prisons

this is the actual answer
    With how few women prisons are in numbers compared to men this is not an answer. They dont build half empty prisons lol. Even if prisons were mixed, youd still need the same amount, its still the same amount of people. Math is hard i know?

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I mean, prison rape already outnumbers outside-prison rape even when it's men/men and women/women so that can't be the real explanation, can it now?

If I'm going to be doing basically nothing the whole day at least let me shag a prisoneress at the end of the day.

What's the logic between the split?
    Not sure where your getting your data. If you've ever been in the bullpen in the back of a court house you would know why females and males are separated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drop the bar of soap and you'll find out why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it is a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Because there might be less mea/man rape but a shitload more rape of women?
    Not really, just have split showers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to be sure...you guys saying prison babies aren't needed are aware of two things.

One -women prisons still have male guards at times and guess what...some aren't so great at just keeping the peace, prison babies are gonna happen.

Two- we have murders with theives, prison system itself needs to be fixed so the guy who shouldn't be with murders comes out wanting to murder the snitch who got him locked up.

Three-some prisons give those sex visits...hell some even have gyms and other shit.

At the end of the day prisons are broken and the world view of prisoners is fucked up anyway. Luckily Obama at least got rid of the jail question on applications so there is one step in the right direction.

Oh also. Women prisoners and even male ones can just be sterilized for their time in prison....soooo yeah
    Last edited by Shadowspire; 2015-11-28 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bojangles View Post
    I bet "prison babies" would make great terrorists and super villains.
    You know I could not link this. You just know it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Not really, just have split showers.
    because that is the only place you think violence happens in prison or what

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Because they would call them baby factories instead of prisons if they werent.

When you find out how babies are made you'll know why.

10+ Year Old Account
    While there is an acceptance that prison rape does happen, I don't think anyone thinks that it should happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Babies. The answer is babies.

This could work if we could ship prisoners to another planet. Just leave them there without walls or anything. After a couple of millenia we would see a real reenactment of the Rome Empire, Middle Ages etc etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    This could work if we could ship prisoners to another planet. Just leave them there without walls or anything. After a couple of millenia we would see a real reenactment of the Rome Empire, Middle Ages etc etc.
    Better than Australia all over again I guess.

I bet the brits here are now angry that they didn't think about that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No, you are wrong. "No women" doesn't lead to "let's fuck men" - it leads to masturbation. Rape in prison is for punishment and power-play.
    Yes, certainly in all cases of rape (either in or outside of prison) there is at least some aspect of punishment/powerplay going on. Doesn't change the fact that the women would be at least as vulnerable as their male counterparts based on that alone.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.