Concealment OP pvp questions

With full cynosure gear, should i focus on doing damage or just guarding/doing objectives? I hear people complain about op dps but I am seeing no real margin between them and other more conventional dps.

People call everything "OP" these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    With full cynosure gear, should i focus on doing damage or just guarding/doing objectives? I hear people complain about op dps but I am seeing no real margin between them and other more conventional dps.
    It's not so cut and dry, I usually prefer to guard, but occasionally will attack if I see an objective left with only 1 guard. I can also go in the main melee to pick off out of place healers but that's rare.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    People call everything "OP" these days.
    I know right. Those damned OPeratives :P
    Last edited by Goshko; 2015-11-30 at 10:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    The smart ass response is to say that you should be doing whatever helps your team win.

Padding damage charts is great and all, but sometimes the people who contribute the most to winning are the ones harassing/capping nodes. And that touches on what, in my opinion, the Operative's greatest strength is...harassment. They are incredibly slippery and can prevent caps for a long time to stall for reinforcements. Damage-wise, they're not bad either but there are plenty of other classes I dread 1v1'ing.

Oh, and they can virtually solo Huttball. A good Op can make or break your Huttball game more than any other class imo.

That's my opinion though.
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch