Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Nah dude, these people have something seriously wrong with them.
    Agreed. ....
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I think it's clear that no one gives a rats ass about furries and that the word "support" doesn't make sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    So furries dress up and pretend to be animated animals, and normal people dress up in suits to look respectable to pretend they are decent human beings. I'll take the furries in a heart beat, mostly because I never encountered any, and the ones I have seen on youtube seem pretty fucking harmless.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Furry is basically a nicer way to say the word bestiality.

Do i support?

IT'S NONE OF MY GODDAMN BUSINESS HOW OTHER PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BEHAVE!
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    I think it's clear that no one gives a rats ass about furries and that the word "support" doesn't make sense.
    It's nothing more than a bait post, so try not to put any logic or sense into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    It's nothing more than a bait post, so try not to put any logic or sense into it.
    You'd figure a mod would be awake eh?

Deleted
    I support furrys inso far that nobody should disrupt their meetings with chlorine gas.

Quote Originally Posted by sarka View Post
    Furry is basically a nicer way to say the word bestiality.
    Why do you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Agreed. ....
    They have no more wrong with them then anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

How does being gay cause mental illness? I've never once heard that.
    First if you survive the high sucicide rate as an LGBT teen... shall we start there? Gay society is a breeding ground of the things that create mental illnesses. I don't want to totally air our dirty laundry but it can be staggering to watch.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Then what was the point of commenting? Hmm..?

I remember watching a comedy show about this once. Think it was Bob's Burgers. The older daughter went to a comic book or anime convention of some sort.

That is the sum total of my awareness of this trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You'd figure a mod would be awake eh?
    The mods support these kinds of threads. (Irony) Until they bait someone else into throwing hard insults or the likes, they let it happen. You're more likely to get an infraction for using the dreaded five letter word than you are spending all day making posts you KNOW will get flame in them.

Agreed. ....

Here is the thing about judgement like that. look in the mirror. Everyone sees your flaws too. Most everyone ignores them and does not judge you on these things, yet you think you are in a position in life that allows you to build rejection against strangers because of how they look, their social group or sex lives? lol come on. Glass houses and all that.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    First if you survive the high sucicide rate as an LGBT teen... shall we start there? Gay society is a breeding ground of the things that create mental illnesses. I don't want to totally air our dirty laundry but it can be staggering to watch.
    Okay, NOW I see what you're saying but still. I thought you were talking about some type of serial sadistic or insanity mental illness.

I support them getting help; but who are we kidding? In years to come, they'll be the next social justice pet project; pardon the pun.

The mods support these kinds of threads. (Irony) Until they bait someone else into throwing hard insults or the likes, they let it happen. You're more likely to get an infraction for using the dreaded five letter word than you are spending all day making posts you KNOW will get flame in them.
    Cakes? Is that the word?

I think furries are a funny kind of cringe, but overall harmless.

Support their lifestyle is what I meant
    And support it how is what I meant. Do you support my lifestyle? How does anyone support a lifestyle if not financially? Do you mean do I make threads on forums to mock them? No I don't do that, does that count as support?

Let's be honest and just admit you wanted to make a thread to laugh at furries. And you even pulled a couple "being gay is a mental illness and/or a choice" and "people should be thrown in the ovens" idiots into the thread so good for you. Judge them by the company they keep.