Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
IMO the weakest of the new heroes by far is Rexxar. If soloing camps was a big thing in HoTS, maybe he'd be better. But it's not because doing so is essentially taking a big risk for not that great a payoff - if the enemy team realises he's MIA they'll often check camps, kill him or drive him off, then take it themselves. At the moment he's relegated to the Gazlowe trash pile.
Dafuq? Rexxar is pretty decent, not tier 1 or 2 but definitely tier 3 and playable. He's pretty good on Dragon Shire actually. He's nowhere close to Gazlowe tier that's for sure. He's better than Artanis, Morales and Cho'gall if we're purely talking about heroes released in 2015. He was riddled with bugs when he was released that made him shit, but when they fixed that and made Misha controllable he became miles better.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
lolwut. Butcher never really shined? My friend, you have terrible memory. People were crying for nerfs the first month. The finally started to learn how to counter him, but until that happened, he could tear full teams apart. Rexxar was pretty broke at launch. His orb gathering talent just didn't work unless he personally got them, not if misha did. Misha could pick up collectables but couldn't turn them in. (ie spider butts and blackheart coins) Also his extra range talent for basic attacks just didn't work. Morales was damn near a free kill when she first launched. Super low health and people not used to positioning FAR in the back would just die to stuns.
First month? Maybe the first 5 days, people figured out how to dumpster him pretty quickly. The Rexxar range talent worked, but you lost it when you died. Doesn't really matter, that talent was shit regardless of whether it worked or not anyway.

It's like you didn't read what I typed. When Butcher FIRST CAME OUT he was damn near unstoppable. A few nerfs and people finally understanding how to counter him and he is in a much more reasonable place.
Butcher never got nerfed, he only got buffed (his E talent at 13).

Yeah, his prism is kinda shit at the moment. And a lot of his shield talents come too late I feel.
It's also that the shield talents directly compete with W talents which increase survivability AND damage. It's really mostly that he doesn't get Zealot Charge until 16. He's pretty dead weight until 16 and becomes a monster afterwards. It's like pre-rework Kael'thas but with less of a powerspike.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
Yeah that would help a lot.

Also if you could either stop Blade Dash at any point or talent it to not return.
Then it would just become an insanely good Valla dash on a melee, not really what he needs. I think his abilities are fine, it's just that you can literally kite him even as another melee until level 16 and his entire survivability and damage relies on auto attacks which he can't reliably land because he has no mobility until 16 and no CC either.