Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    RBGs were never popular
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    rbgs are and always have been dogshit imo
    clearly neither of you played RBGs in Cata, before Mop began their downward sprial

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerKm8 View Post
    Do some research on Robert "Bobby" Kotick, you will see that the only problem with pvp is it costs more money than Pve. No pvp is more short term profit. This guy is known for killing franchise games. Shame all that money I was paying for the game was not to improve it, but to buy candy crush, a rip off of bejewled that I play sometimes when I am on the can. There is no hope for the game
    I find it difficult to believe that pvp costs more money. They have a pvp system already. It is just a question of designing a bg environment, and that can be just cut-and-paste off the world. Mess around with something like "Second Life" where you can terraform stuff and it isn't particulary hard. A bg should be less work than a selfie camera.

I agree with you Kotick is an unusually revolting asshole who has played a big part in wow's decline, but I can't find any direct quotes about pvp.

Deleted
    He probably means it costs more money per player. Fewer players play pvp so..