Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saraei View Post
    I think I can take you through the flawed logic of people who don't actually pvp-

EMFHS before legion- removes all cc.
    EMFHS in legion- only removes stuns.
    Therefore- EMFHS = nerfed heavily.
    Troll spotted. Either that or you have been living under a rock lately.

Infracted
    Last edited by Wass; 2015-12-09 at 11:04 PM.

Deleted
    Dear God people will just complain at anything xD

Should just make racials cosmetic and make class spells race flavoured (e.g. Make sunwalkers use sun looking spells, night elf priests using elune looking spells, voodoo looking heals or spells for troll priest/shaman etc) since they are into class fantasies why not mix them with racial ones too. Can make is all special unique snowflakes. Never saw the value in gameplay racials IMHO.
    Last edited by mmoc59e2ac07d4; 2015-12-09 at 06:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it should been reworked completly
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

This sounds worse with the Legion PvP changes.

They should remove Racials completely or just keep fun racial abilities such as Cannibalize.
    Or as someone else mentioned just make the racials cosmetic.

But it seems racials are here to stay. And it really shouldn't be so hard for blizzard to bring down those racials that are too strong and bring up those that are too weak, even if perfect balance will never happen, they could certainly have done better than this, considering that racials are not affected by gear they don't need to be rebalanced often.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post

One of the best news for faction balance and PvP Players

I'm sure it will be final, good riddance.

This change is not a "nerf" in ANY way, shape or form. you either lack any kind of Legion knowledge or simply don't understand how WoW PvP works oO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    This sounds worse with the Legion PvP changes.

They should remove Racials completely or just keep fun racial abilities such as Cannibalize.
    Or as someone else mentioned just make the racials cosmetic.

But it seems racials are here to stay. And it really shouldn't be so hard for blizzard to bring down those racials that are too strong and bring up those that are too weak, even if perfect balance will never happen, they could certainly have done better than this, considering that racials are not affected by gear they don't need to be rebalanced often.
    I have zero faith in blizzard when it comes to balancing. About as reliable as a paper condom...

Quote Originally Posted by DevilishManc View Post
    I have zero faith in blizzard when it comes to balancing. About as reliable as a paper condom...
    True. Even if balancing all the specs in the game are hard and I understand that, some specs they have done an awful job with in order to even be competetive.
    But when it comes to racials its not because its hard, its clearly that they don't even have balance in mind when they are making them or even changing them as they did now.
    This change was just made because the human racial becomes a talent, and I doubt they even gave it a thought if this would make it stronger or weaker.

Deleted
    Troll spotted. Either that or you have been living under a rock lately.
    I feel really bad for you if you know so little about pvp in legion to actually think this change is a nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems Blizzard wants to deliberately make PvP a human-only activity. If this is not the case, this is possibly the worst balancing decision in the history of WoW. In b4 human shamans and druids.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Deleted
    True. Even if balancing all the specs in the game are hard and I understand that, some specs they have done an awful job with in order to even be competetive.
    But when it comes to racials its not because its hard, its clearly that they don't even have balance in mind when they are making them or even changing them as they did now.
    This change was just made because the human racial becomes a talent, and I doubt they even gave it a thought if this would make it stronger or weaker.
    Wow has been out for 11 years or so and it's still very unbalanced. Hell there's plenty of more balanced online games. I used to find excuses for them, just find it so hard now they've had so long to do the maths, pitch ideas and test them out.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilishManc View Post
    Wow has been out for 11 years or so and it's still very unbalanced. Hell there's plenty of more balanced online games. I used to find excuses for them, just find it so hard now they've had so long to do the maths, pitch ideas and test them out.
    It's been pretty clear for years it's not a can't it's a won't they do all this unbalance on purpose.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People that say they should remove racials, fuck you.

Stop trying to alter fun things because of "muh balance" chances are 99.99% of the people that complain about PvP balance are just fucking horrible at PvP and need something to try and blame it on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really think that if they want to keep racials in the game, they should mirror them across the factions. Keep their names unique (like EMFH mirrors WotF, but both are named differently, to keep the lore or whatever.

Have the Human/Undead racials do the same thing. Tauren/Draenei, Goblin/Gnome, BELF/NELF, Orc/Dwarf, Troll/Worgen and Panda/Panda.

BOOM! Done. No more PvP inbalance.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    People that say they should remove racials, fuck you.

Stop trying to alter fun things because of "muh balance" chances are 99.99% of the people that complain about PvP balance are just fucking horrible at PvP and need something to try and blame it on.
    There is a reason most of the top ranked players race changed to alliance. They were top ranked as Horde when they race changed, so clearly not because they were terrible.

And as I said, can keep the fun racials, like Cannibalize. But remove the racials that give you combat benefits.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's still too strong, and it's a lot stronger then WotF.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a reason most of the top ranked players race changed to alliance. They were top ranked as Horde when they race changed, so clearly not because they were terrible.

And as I said, can keep the fun racials, like Cannibalize. But remove the racials that give you combat benefits.
    And it would only affect the top players anyway. as I said, 99.99% of the players that complain about EMFH would still be bad even if they played Human and just need an excuse.

Fun shouldn't be altered to appease a group of 0.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    And it would only affect the top players anyway. as I said, 99.99% of the players that complain about EMFH would still be bad even if they played Human and just need an excuse.

Fun shouldn't be altered to appease a group of 0.01%
    Far more than 0.01% care about balance I can assure you. Even casuals wants to fight on equal grounds. Regardless of what their favorite race is.

And just because someone prefers to be a casual player doesn't mean they are bad.

Deleted
    Wow pvp is already imbalanced af because of human racial and instead of nerfing it they buff even more

Lol everyone rejoicing clearly has 0 high arena experience. This is a significant buff to humans lol. Jesus christ no wonder PVP is always such a mess Blizzard cant even realize when a change do the total opposite of what they claim, bhahahaha.

Far more than 0.01% care about balance I can assure you. Even casuals wants to fight on equal grounds. Regardless of what their favorite race is.

And just because someone prefers to be a casual player doesn't mean they are bad.
    Unless you remove or give everyone the same racial abilities in PvP you can never achieve equal grounds.

It's also worth noting that trying to argue over balance when it comes to abilities with situational usefulness is silly. EMFH was better than other CC removal because it worked on everything.