Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    1: Continue being awesome
    2: Become millionaire by inventing a machine that does cool stuff (no clue about what and I don't care - $$$)

1 To get off my butt more and exercise

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    2. Get someone to kiss at midnight next year
    New years kisses are the best!
    I think im gonna fail with this one though this year. =/
    Only going to eat and drink with my friends, so no party to find someone to spend new years with.

Hitting level 90, again!

Oh yeah, a new years kiss would be nice too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last year was to sign up for a gym. Didn't happen of course. So this year I'll keep it simple and I'll try to drink more water and cut out most of my sugar intake and go out for a bike ride or a walk at least once a week. I'm tired of having these jelly rolls.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    To not die this year. But even that might be unrealistic.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) losing the extra weight i've gained in past 6 months
    2) trying to be less anti-social
    3) break up with girlfriend
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

1- Hope i finally get to die this year. 2 - Either that or finally get some of my health back.

Every attempt at getting better failed miserably so its not im actively trying to accomplish any new year goal.
    Last edited by RenegadeXan; 2015-12-16 at 01:00 AM.

Question whatever you take for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    1. 1440x900
    2. 3440x1440
    We have a winner. Serious answer:

Realistic: Start eating a bit healthier than I have been. I've always been very lucky when it comes to eating whatever the hell I want and not having to worry about consequences because I don't have any serious health problems and seem incapable of actually gaining weight, but I turned 30 this year and know my current diet/eating habits will bite me on the ass at some point if I keep it up.

Although I'm currently sitting at 6' and 155 pounds, so yeah. I probably don't need to cut back on really anything.

Unrealistic: Win the lottery
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-12-16 at 04:01 AM.

1). Get straight A's during winter term
    2). Get straight B's during winter term ("B's" meaning "Bitches", of course)
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

1. Getting back down to 145 pounds.
    2. Go to see UNC's college basketball team play live.

I would like to say lose weight, but I say that every year, although I was able to stay true to that, but I'm sure next year won't be me exercising unless I'm medically ordered to.

Realistically I would like to get my first car, as long as it comes out. I have a good chunk of it saved, but I still gotta get to $7000 for it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866