Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Donald Trump remarkable acumen on the ''separation of power'' things.

https://twitter.com/thomaskaplan/sta...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Yep. Glorious.

(If you wonder, no, saying that executive orders can't be made to order executions, don't mean ''that I'm a SJW that want to kill cops'')

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    https://twitter.com/thomaskaplan/sta...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Yep. Glorious.

(If you wonder, no, saying that executive orders can't be made to order executions, don't mean ''that I'm a SJW that want to kill cops'')
    Most states already follow this policy.

Trump is judge, jury, and executioner apparently.
    (Please tell me this isn't true)

You just misheard him and obviously he didn't mean that.

You might notice that if a democrat said that, people would be screaming like posessed ''muh states rights''. Or that if states or the Congress pass laws that allow executions for people stealing shoes, that's their business, but that's not the POTUS job.

If you kill Trump you should get bacon. Make me president.

I have to agree with trump on this one, the guy is a genius and has real American values.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskendereya View Post
    Most states already follow this policy.
    Even the dude that give it's name to word draconian, Draco, made a difference between premeditated murder and non-premeditated, and he was from the sixth century B.C.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I have to agree with trump on this one, the guy is a genius and has real American values.
    Which is what, being the POTUS and not making the difference between execution and executive orders ? Kauze bookse xcept the Bible and the NRA magazine are fur stoopid SJW ?

I highly doubt you know what American values are if you make this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    Trump is judge, jury, and executioner apparently.
    (Please tell me this isn't true)
    Finally! My youth spent reading and playing (paper and pen) Judge Dredd will come to fruition!
    Sarcasm meter pegged*
    Well , to a point anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I highly doubt you know what American values are if you make this statement.
    Separation of power are ''for SJW sissies and for liburals''. Proof, it's in that part of the US constitution where they don't talk about shooting muslims and guns. Like the very first line.

I hope president trump adds desecrating the American flag to the list also.

I know we disagree on a lot, but are you really for the president having the power to kill Americans against a state's will? We really can't also disagree on that, can we?

Very first line of the US constitution, BTW. No, it's not the part about guns, so I suppose it can be discarded.

All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

I know we disagree on a lot, but are you really for the president having the power to kill Americans against a state's will? We really can't also disagree on that, can we?
    Make it a federal crime, case closed. I would add mass murderers to the list also.

Make it a federal crime, case closed. I would add mass murderers to the list also.
    So the states are then forced to execute people now? Or does a government agency do it?

Oh, so I suppose that if this for killing people, it's okay to have federal rulings, kauze it's okay, it's for death penalty. But such rulings don't count for schools, since MAH STATE RIGHTS.

So the states are then forced to execute people now? Or does a government agency do it?
    They would be taken away by the feds and then the feds would carry out the punishments.

He don't realize that the US president don't have the right to order the execution in all cases of everyone comitting X-crime. That would somehow infringe on genuine state rights, on judicial independence and on legislative one.

They would be taken away by the feds and then the feds would carry out the punishments.
    Oh okay then. I guess that makes more sense than forcing the state to do it, but good luck getting that past the "government is taking over" crowd that lingers in states like Texas.