Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Yeah, fuck my opinion! It's not like I have proof backing up the claim that people think it's a problem.
    The Conservatives, and even UKIP deny there's a problem. Because there isn't a problem.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/105991 450k say Accept more asylum seekers and increase support for refugee migrants in the UK.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2015-12-11 at 07:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by captwisk View Post
    Don't worry America will save Britain from foreign invaders.

...again
    What? Like America never actually has done in its history? Are you looking at "Cheney's guide to bluffing history" or something?
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2015-12-11 at 07:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

...again
    Britain hasn't been invaded since about 800 years before the USA even existed. By the time you made it in to WW1 and WW2, the threat of invasion had passed and the tide was starting to turn.

Oh yes, giving into political correctness by keeping a clown from entering the country.

Deleted

...again
    Is this a reference to WWII because that's really dangerous grounds for you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    In before "muslim in bomb vest explodes in london". He's not wrong about the politicians pandering to the PC crowd tho. Much like how people on this forum try to shame anyone against a religion that doesn't know peace by calling them Nazi's and racists.
    Deaths to Irish Terrorists in the UK - circa 20k
    Deaths to Muslim Terrorists in the UK - circa 100

We know what terrorists do here (arguably more so than any other western nation) and we're scared of them when they come, but to claim muslim terrorists are a threat to the UK is laughable.
    Last edited by mmocccd4d485ac; 2015-12-11 at 10:16 PM.

this is infinitely amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    If I was British, i'd have signed it. Not because I want him banned, but to piss him off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikesglory View Post
    Deaths to Irish Terrorists in the UK - circa 20k
    Deaths to Muslim Terrorists in the UK - circa 100

We know what terrorists do here (arguably more so than any other western nation) and we're scared of them when they come, but to claim muslim terrorists are a threat to the UK is laughable.
    Might be added that the IRA campaign itself was nothing compared to the Blitz. We are not that easily intimidated as a people. The panic we see in the US every time a Muslim farts is pathetic, frankly.

Yes. Trump's one golf course and hotel or whatever is propping up the British economy. I remember on HBO a story about 1 person refusing to sell the land for development and Trump was a crying about how got a bad deal.

Deleted
    In before "muslim in bomb vest explodes in london". He's not wrong about the politicians pandering to the PC crowd tho. Much like how people on this forum try to shame anyone against a religion that doesn't know peace by calling them Nazi's and racists.
    When the only way to validate your viewpoint is to pray for a terrorist attack, you've got issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's hilarious how one of Trump and his supporters catchphrase for any and everything they disagree with is "PC". I don't think they even realize that they are using the term political correctness as a shield from criticism of their increasingly extreme and barbaric ideas for Muslims across the board.

Then again they are probably very well aware of it, and are just riding this insane Trump train to it's destination in order to have an outlet for their Islamo/xenophobia.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I don't think he's too far off the mark, honestly. The only thing that seems incorrect is the "massive muslim problem" part.
    err, he comes over here, and because of corrupt deals with the SNP (and now even they denounce him) he manages to build a monstrosity of a golf course which destroys unique and vital sites of special scientific interest and ecological protection. He bullies people, actually disrupting their legal water supply and intimidates them with hired goons to try to force them off their land....

He is an obnoxious wanker, and thats before you factor in that he is a racist bigoted arsehole.

He's a joke over here, almost universally mocked, and believe me, the people not mocking him are not people you want to be associated with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    If I was British, i'd have signed it. Not because I want him banned, but to piss him off.
    we dont really want him banned, its a protest petition.

Not that I'd mind the wanker being banned. But he can come if he wants.....I dont think he'd enjoy it, he'd be an easy target for endless mockery and ridicule.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Yes. Trump's one golf course and hotel or whatever is propping up the British economy. I remember on HBO a story about 1 person refusing to sell the land for development and Trump was a crying about how got a bad deal.
    people are not going to it. Its pretty shite, its over priced and if you are paying that much and going to scotland, go to a historic course like St.Andrews. Plus people boycott it because he's an arsehole who treated the local residents like crap and we tend to not like that kind of thing over here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    "We wouldn't be grateful for Hitler investing money in the UK either."
    And they say Trump is detached from reality.

Trump is a genius, the left has painted itself into an ideological corner on this issue. If any more terrorist attacks occur they will look weak on terrorism, if none occur all will be forgotten come election time. Trump is exposing major vulnerabilities in the armor of leftists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I feel like the British public has successfully trolled Donald Trump and his supporters. Well done.
    unfortunately its just giving that attention whore more firewood.

In before "muslim in bomb vest explodes in london".
    You're over 10 years too late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Trump is a genius, the left has painted itself into an ideological corner on this issue. If any more terrorist attacks occur they will look weak on terrorism, if none occur all will be forgotten come election time. Trump is exposing major vulnerabilities in the armor of leftists.
    Don't even want to know what your definition of genius is if you can pull some mental gymnastics and apply it to Trump. The only thing Trump has accomplished is showing how absolutely desperate the right is for a champion of their xenophobic ideals and are willing to vote for even a lunatic like him.

Not all of the right mind you, just the absolutely batshit insane ones.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Fortunately nobody asked you. The UK objectively has no Muslim 'issue'.
    How out of touch are you exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is already a thread on this topic.'

Closed.