Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Whats so bad about prison? Since they wont let me be in charge, they get a free room, 3 hot meals every day and dont have to do anything but sleep, watch TV and play games with the other inmates. Sounds like a vacation for most people. You dont have to work, pay rent, utilities, food, medical care, entertainment, transportation expenses, or toiletries.
    If it sounds so nice, why don't you commit a crime and go hang out in prison yourself?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Is this a tie in about how you got 3 good meals in the fed pen and it isn't that bad?
    He will be getting 3 meals a day and his salad tossed.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he's guilty, which it seems like he is, I hope he rots in hell. What a scumbag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the title and question were a bit bad..ill take the hit for that. Just wanted to converse about this guy and I know the obvious answers I just think its fascinating the extreme differences ones brain can have than the others. Also the occasional oh shit piece of shits gunna get it in there its pretty funny to read aswell.
    Semper Fi

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah, enjoy your stay Officer Shithead. Tears won't save you on the inside

Whats so bad about prison? Since they wont let me be in charge, they get a free room, 3 hot meals every day and dont have to do anything but sleep, watch TV and play games with the other inmates. Sounds like a vacation for most people. You dont have to work, pay rent, utilities, food, medical care, entertainment, transportation expenses, or toiletries.
    Nice troll.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    But why male models?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    If it sounds so nice, why don't you commit a crime and go hang out in prison yourself?
    Because Im an honest and law abiding citizen, and dont want to disappoint my family

Deleted
    Perhaps you should commit a crime and be imprisoned?

- - - Updated - - -

Because Im an honest and law abiding citizen, and dont want to disappoint my family
    What family?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    Side note am I supposed to be looking through your threads for some dumb ass connection cause if so I didnt know that part.
    Was just a question, I remember you making the other thread so I was curious. Shit man, you always this sensitive? You asked why he is crying after being put away for 200+ years, obviously he is crying because he will spend the rest of his waking days in prison, probably being gang raped by people who know he was a cop.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Perhaps you should commit a crime and be imprisoned?

- - - Updated - - -

What family?
    My Mother, Step Father, and Brother

10+ Year Old Account
    They on their way out anyways, go do it Orlong I believe in you!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    Yea I dont agree with that either. Why put such a huge unrealistic number on it. Cases like this should be punished some other way.
    No, he shouldn't get a discount on his sentencing for committing crime in bulk. This isn't Sam's Club, it's rape.

Deleted
    They can still visit you

I don't think you know what an American prison is actually like. I hope you were being sarcastic and that I just didn't pick up on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phasmus View Post
    I don't think you know what an American prison is actually like. I hope you were being sarcastic and that I just didn't pick up on it.
    Unfortunately he wasn't sarcastic

10+ Year Old Account
    There is really no point to this thread.

Closing.