Map Exploration, Reputation and Flying Skills should be Battle.net account-wide

Although their achievements are account-wide but the acctual exploration/reputation/flying arent, once you log with a different character the specific map area is again a blank paper without the areas, once you explore it with one character it should be explored with the rest too, also reputation should be account-wide aswell especially the rep with your factions stormwind/orgrimmar etc so you dont have to grind all over especially in Draenor where there werent even dailies, and the flying skills should be bought with 1 character and with the others they should be gained atomaticly while leveling if you have already bought them with your main. These 3 are currently the biggest anti-alt reasons that make you want to stick with 1 character.
    Last edited by Elfezen; 2015-12-12 at 08:23 AM.

Draenor Pathfinder enables alts to fly as soon as they've finished the Tanaan intro so exploration and reputations aren't mandatory on alts at all. Requiring you to complete optional content on optional alts isn't a problem and the opposite (account-wide completion) really break immersion in the sense that your alts are completely different "people" than your main. Why would a level 1 Warrior alt you made already be Exalted with the Order of the Awakened? Makes no sense and it's unnecessary.

Edit: Also, the mounts and pet rewards from reputations are account-wide so the main benefits of factions are maintained on alts. And there are several addons that reveal the map regardless of exploration.

Quote Originally Posted by Akani View Post
    Draenor Pathfinder enables alts to fly as soon as they've finished the Tanaan intro so exploration and reputations aren't mandatory on alts at all. Requiring you to complete optional content on optional alts isn't a problem and the opposite (account-wide completion) really break immersion in the sense that your alts are completely different "people" than your main. Why would a level 1 Warrior alt you made already be Exalted with the Order of the Awakened? Makes no sense and it's unnecessary.

Edit: Also, the mounts and pet rewards from reputations are account-wide so the main benefits of factions are maintained on alts. And there are several addons that reveal the map regardless of exploration.
    I agree to an extent.
    To me it would be highly beneficial to have reps account wide for the sole reason i do not wish to grind Tanaan Jungle 5 more times to have a steady oil supply for my alts.

Atm i cba with shityards on my alt for that reason alone.

So i would suggest a rep system that will mimic the Title system, only alts that have reached a certain lvl will be granted the rep...

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DoflamingoGT View Post
    Although their achievements are account-wide but the acctual exploration/reputation/flying arent, once you log with a different character the specific map area is again a blank paper without the areas, once you explore it with one character it should be explored with the rest too, also reputation should be account-wide aswell especially the rep with your factions stormwind/orgrimmar etc so you dont have to grind all over especially in Draenor where there werent even dailies, and the flying skills should be bought with 1 character and with the others they should be gained atomaticly while leveling if you have already bought them with your main. These 3 are currently the biggest anti-alt reasons that make you want to stick with 1 character.
    Oh for fucks sake...seriously? People like you really need to stop playing Wow so Blizzard can focus on developing content for people who aren't actively avoiding playing the game and expect that play style to be catered to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    I agree to an extent.
    To me it would be highly beneficial to have reps account wide for the sole reason i do not wish to grind Tanaan Jungle 5 more times to have a steady oil supply for my alts.

Atm i cba with shityards on my alt for that reason alone.

So i would suggest a rep system that will mimic the Title system, only alts that have reached a certain lvl will be granted the rep...
    No. Just no. If you don't want to play your alts then you should probably consider not having them.