Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Smag View Post
    Leveling as a holy paladin will be a fraking nightmare, regardless of damage scales.
    I'll trade you the Ret leveling speed for holy's instance LFG/LFR queues at max level.

Why are almost naked dudes holding all these weapons. That's quite distracting. At least give them pants and a shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I'll trade you the Ret leveling speed for holy's instance LFG/LFR queues at max level.
    Tbh if they can sync zones and scale monsters depending on players then why not do it for what spec you are playing. Surely the tech is there?

Quote Originally Posted by Edrall View Post
    Quite badass those axes for the Death Knight, Though, one of the models look more like a Scythe rather than a proper Axe, x'D
    Relatively fitting though considering they're a vampire/reaper of sorts, stealing life and using blood magic.
    Eagerly waiting one expansion at a time for the Tinker/Mechanic/Engineer class since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    Well, the Blood DK axe is probably one of the best... the others not so imo.
    Then I look at the Subtlety rogue daggers and get a horrible sinking feeling. They're horrific, and I doubt Blizzard will allow me to transmog the Assassination daggers onto my Sub ones.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    her brother is so sexy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Oh no someone has a different opinion to me so I must get super bothered. Don't let it bother you. You have yours and others have theirs. As for The Big Bang Theory only really watched the first few seasons so can't really comment on the later ones.
    I'm super bothered that you are bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    I'm super bothered that you are bothered.
    On a scale of 1-10 how super?

Felicia Day has finally found something she can act as; an abomination.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest, kind of over Felicia these days. Back when the Guild started and such yeah it was cool, now it just feels forced as if shes the only semi-quasi-popular Celebrity around Blizzard.

felicia day is famous for her role in supernatural..

and.. she is not a kiddy queen!

Quote Originally Posted by Psygon View Post
    Felicia Day is not attractive, yet people say she is. That bothers me.

She's also extremely annoying. Is she trying to be funny?

I'm not sure who her fans are. Probably the same people who like Wil Wheaton, the Big Bang theory and other crap!
    You don't even know how right you are...

Man, the sooner this irrelevant hoe disappears into oblivion, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Tbh if they can sync zones and scale monsters depending on players then why not do it for what spec you are playing. Surely the tech is there?
    I agree. Maybe it takes X sec to kill the boar in the woods regardless of spec or level? Would be cool!

That hero's of the storm video made me cringe really bad. Not a big fan of the Blood DK wep.

dunno who that woman was outside of her name but god was she gross.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't think Felicia Day could become any more of an obnoxious 'Guuuuurrrrlll G4muR1!1!', I guess I was wrong. What an embarrassment to female gamers everywhere.

Woah, Felicia needs to avoid the extreme close-ups... she's 36 not 26...