Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Far as I know most people like Americans(at least me and the people I know), we just hate your governments actions.
    Hooked is American.

Far as I know most people like Americans(at least me and the people I know), we just hate your governments actions.
    Well we need to let our governments know we want peace between us.

Because a change of Regime will only see a very similar person gain control as they did in almost every Middle-Eastern country that has gone through a Civil War. It changes nothing, except putting the U.S. & Russia at odds about why they're there.

The U.S. knows nothing will change if they demand Assad steps down. If however they leave that to the population itself, and focus their efforts on destroying Daesh then something good will come of it. This is just common sense, and I'm glad the U.S. has woken up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Because a change of Regime will only see a very similar person gain control as they did in almost every Middle-Eastern country that has gone through a Civil War. It changes nothing, except putting the U.S. & Russia at odds about why they're there.

The U.S. knows nothing will change if they demand Assad steps down. If however they leave that to the population itself, and focus their efforts on destroying Daesh then something good will come of it. This is just common sense, and I'm glad the U.S. has woken up to it.
    End goal is not regime-change. End goal is goverment loyal to US and Israel interests.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Haha, this must suck for Cameron, regime change in Syria is something he's been banging on about heavily for years now, he finally manages to get MP's to betray their constituents and let him bomb Syria but now his boss tells him the goals have changed XD

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Hooked is American.
    My English and grammer is bad and I'm used to confusing people.

Just to be clear, I'm Norwegian I know Hooked is American and I was was speaking generally.

If talking to Germans, Swedish, Russians or my own people it doesn't matter, we all like Americans but dislike a lot of your politics, mainly foreign politics.

I have talked to plenty of people that have said they hate Americans but if you talk to them and dig a little, it's pretty must the same conclusion every time, what they really hate is your government.

My English and grammer is bad and I'm used to confusing people.

Just to be clear, I'm Norwegian I know Hooked is American and I was was speaking generally.

If talking to Germans, Swedish, Russians or my own people it doesn't matter, we all like Americans but dislike a lot of your politics, mainly foreign politics.

I have talked to plenty of people that have said they hate Americans but if you talk to them and dig a little, it's pretty must the same conclusion every time, what they really hate is your government.
    Trump is going to fix it, we americans hate it also now. One day we will all be happy when trump gets in and says for once I love Europe, lets make America, Europe and Russia a nice place to live.

Perhaps America has learnt their lesson after Iraq.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    In addition to the fact that ISIS was not created by Obama, I especially love the assumption that the region was in peace before Obama...

Oh, let me guess : if those dumb Arabs revolted against insane dictators, ''it's because of the CIA, kauze they are too dumb to have a mind on their own''
    Insane dictator Assad brought modern healthcare and Internet into Syria, and kept radicals and jihadists away. Then found a lot of oil. Then it suddenly turned out he was a baby-eating Satan Hitler of Genocide. Wonder why...
    Quote Originally Posted by Astronom View Post
    Perhaps America has learnt their lesson after Iraq.
    America, learn lessons? Ha.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Insane dictator Assad brought modern healthcare and Internet into Syria, and kept radicals and jihadists away. Then found a lot of oil. Then it suddenly turned out he was a baby-eating Satan Hitler of Genocide.
    Pretty much this, I remember when one of his reforms banned the wearing of female head coverings in schools/colleges/universities. Saudi Arabia and others criticised his government for being too modern/western lol.

But if they don't paint his government as Nazis then they can't paint the rebels as "moderate" (they plan on reversing that decision and getting rid of this silly "women's rights" notion).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Killjoy View Post
    They're making deals in order to come together for a solution. There's a lot to it that we don't get to hear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Insane dictator Assad brought modern healthcare and Internet into Syria, and kept radicals and jihadists away. Then found a lot of oil. Then it suddenly turned out he was a baby-eating Satan Hitler of Genocide. Wonder why...

America, learn lessons? Ha.

Doesn't Syria have vast deposits of freshwater? Yeah actual water as a resource.