10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Forgot, something I already have.

Also, halp. What has Steam become?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jxgyJ39.png[IMG]
    I have HuniePop, and some anime-ish JRPG's. Now, Steam wants me to buy all the hentai games...

I finally signed up for Netflix. Really don't know why I haven't before.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I have HuniePop, and some anime-ish JRPG's. Now, Steam wants me to buy all the hentai games...

I finally signed up for Netflix. Really don't know why I haven't before.
    Have almost 1800 games, not sure why it picks those up, would make more sense to use what I played last oO

I haven't signed up for Netflix yet. Really don't know why I still haven't.

(shitty connection might be a part of why)
    Oh, hi.

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    I hear archi is easier than manno, that if you can kill manno, you can kill archi relatively more quickly.
    That's what I keep hearing, but I'm not sure with my guild.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Have almost 1800 games, not sure why it picks those up, would make more sense to use what I played last oO

I'm playing Diablo 3 while Hulu is playing. Got Superstore going. Decent show if you're a retail vet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hiya folks.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    Hiya folks.
    Hi Azzy! How are you?

Oh, also, have you heard about the Discord chat thing? Sandy wants as many people from the thread to join as possible

Does New Zealand even have a good Netflix library?

Also, how do you have so many games?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yeast View Post
    Does New Zealand even have a good Netflix library?

Also, how do you have so many games?
    Don't know, never tried. But I have VPNs all around the world. Only issue would be connexion I guess, don't think I can even watch 1080p "live".

Also, wild sex with Gaben.
    Oh, hi.

Don't know, never tried. But I have VPNs all around the world. Only issue would be connexion I guess, don't think I can even watch 1080p "live".

Also, wild sex with Gaben.
    Yeah, it kinda just seems like more trouble than it's worth.

Also, kinky!

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it kinda just seems like more trouble than it's worth.

Also, kinky!
    Well there's a free month trial, I'll probably try once I'll finish set up this small movie watching thingie just there (yay 150"+ screen).

Also, yes.
    Oh, hi.

Another week no mounts, I would really love to stop going into ICC and Ulduar, getting real tired of those places. Oh well, at least this Timewalking event I can get the Wrath mount from it when it comes around next, and the rest of everything with this next cycle of them.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2016-02-24 at 08:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi Azzy! How are you?

Oh, also, have you heard about the Discord chat thing? Sandy wants as many people from the thread to join as possible
    I'm doing good having fun watching people break down over Navada results, planning on how to make my roommate feel awkward and uncomfortable with one of my ex's and enjoying my 1 day of work for the week.
    Nope this is the first I've heard of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Another week no mounts, I would really love to stop going into ICC and Ulduar, getting real tired of those places.
    5 toon, 5 try's a week for 2 years straight. That's how long it took me to get the mount from ICC.

5 toon, 5 try's a week for 2 years straight. That's how long it took me to get the mount from ICC.
    I'm only doing one character. I can't do that 5 other times with those two places. Now if you could shortcut to Lich King and Yogg, like you can in TK and SCC, then I might do it. Seriously, why hasn't that happened yet? They did it to TK and SCC when they got pets, so maybe they are waiting for that, although Wrath will probably have two pet achievements for it, or just one big massive one.

If I don't see a mini Marrowgar or Festergut, or all 3(or 4 technically) of Mimiron's vehicles I will be quite disappointed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I had gotten this ushanka at the start of winter because it's super warm and comfy.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm doing good having fun watching people break down over Navada results, planning on how to make my roommate feel awkward and uncomfortable with one of my ex's and enjoying my 1 day of work for the week.
    Nope this is the first I've heard of it.
    Sounds like a good time
    I especially approve of making people feel awkward and uncomfortable.

Um... let me bring up Ziru's post about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusitavia View Post
    Re-post time! (Just making sure everyone has seen it and knows it exist!)

Aryd and Gar have made a Discord server for free use to the ponies in this thread. How sweet of them, remember to shower them with love when you can! In this post I shall do my best to explain what Discord is and why it's so awesome.

Ziru, what the hell is Discord?!: Discord is a voice chat program kinda like Teamspeak or Mumble. It can be used either directly from your web browser or you can download the program and use that (that's what I did). It features both push-to-talk and voice activation, a really great chat system and is very easy on your computer (much easier for the PC to run than Skype/Vent/Teamspeak). It is highly recommended that you create an account, because that allows you to save the server for future use, which basically means that when you have accepted the invite link the poni server will always be in your server history and you can jump on and off as it suits you.

But Ziru, what can I use it for?: Many of us in here play games with each other, League, TF2, Dark Souls, Minecraft or Magic Online, whatever! Having the Discord server will serve as a HQ you can connect to and you can join one of the many rooms on the server and play whatever you want, when you want, with whomever you want. And because it's so easy to use and can be accessed through the browser you can easily set up vidya nights, play whatever game you want with threadies with proper communication or simply use it to drop by and say hello if you're bored. It also works as a great group chat, kinda like the Steam group chats, but with a few damn neat features. We have made sure there is no chat history so no reason to fear Big Brother.

Okay Ziru, you convinced me. How do I join?: Fret not, it is really easy. Just register an account, accept the invitation link and you're golden. You might want to go into your settings and customize them to your liking, though. And once you've accepted the link the server should be in your history, locked to your account, so you can join and leave as it fits you. There are at the moment 6 channels ("rooms") to be used however you guys wish, with an /AFK channel that auto-mutes everyone in it. You know, for afk purposes.

Hmm, I see. So what's the rules?: The only rules there is are pretty obvious: Be nice to each other, respect the other people on the server and sacrifice a maiden to Aryd and Gar every full moon. Besides that there are no real rules. Aryd and Gar will stand as admins and are in charge of DA BANHAMMER! Sucking up to me won't be enough this time (sadly).

Alright, that sounds good and all, but why should I stop using TS/Vent/Skype?: Well, it's really your choice. The Discord server will stand as an option for those who aren't too happy with Skype and don't have their own TS/Vent servers to invite people into for video game fun times. I was skeptical at first but now I have pretty much migrated to Discord. So give it a try when you have time and if you want to, it might convert you too.

Here is the INVITATION LINK. Just follow the instructions and you should be golden. If that for some reason doesn't work, try going on their website and making an account first and then clicking the link while logged in through browser/app. I will make a few other posts linking to this one to ensure everypony sees it. If you have any questions, anything at all, feel free to ask Aryd, Gar or me on steam/PM's and we shall do our best to answer. If you want more information about Discord you can look at their website.

Happy chatting/gaming!
    - - - Updated - - -

Well there's a free month trial, I'll probably try once I'll finish set up this small movie watching thingie just there (yay 150"+ screen).

Also, yes.
    That's a big screen!

Also, send pics.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's a big screen!

Also, send pics.
    Almost as big as my deck!

Also, no.
    Oh, hi.

Almost as big as my deck!

Also, no.
    I know this is really low hanging fruit but I can't help it!

Also, I'm sorry. It was rude of me to ask.

15+ Year Old Account
    I know this is really low hanging fruit but I can't help it!

Also, I'm sorry. It was rude of me to ask.
    "New Zealand Style"

Also, bananas.
    Oh, hi.

Deleted
    mooooooorning all =3