7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I think the best MLP stuff is the Guardians of Harmony toy line. Those are just amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

So the creator of Fairy Tail came out with a new manga, Edens Zero, and the main character look exactly like Natsu and Lucy and many of his designs look very familiar.
    They are...but the Dash one just looks WEIRD. At least in pictures I've seen. Looks like a freaking robot. Anyway...what stuff do I have. Actually, not that much. Just two things really. Actually 3, I have a shirt too. I guess this will make my favorite obvious if it's not already. (Yes, the first is on my desk at work.)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    They are...but the Dash one just looks WEIRD. At least in pictures I've seen. Looks like a freaking robot. Anyway...what stuff do I have. Actually, not that much. Just two things really. Actually 3, I have a shirt too. I guess this will make my favorite obvious if it's not already. (Yes, the first is on my desk at work.)
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/OI8Ta6u.jpg[/IG]
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/11MTjJM.jpg[/IG]
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/5hhaLkV.jpg[/IG]
    The stuff I have is a few blind bag ponies, a couple brushable ones (that my brother's wife gave me as a gag gift), the t-shirt me and Valcron created, and the Nightmare Moon Guardians of Harmony figure. The last one is awesome.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

7+ Year Old Account
    The stuff I have is a few blind bag ponies, a couple brushable ones (that my brother's wife gave me as a gag gift), the t-shirt me and Valcron created, and the Nightmare Moon Guardians of Harmony figure. The last one is awesome.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/18/9f...b18a67a86c.jpg
    I know, I really like most of the guardians of harmony figures. BUT, the Rainbow one is just terrible. Too bad there's not a good one of her.

I know, I really like most of the guardians of harmony figures. BUT, the Rainbow one is just terrible. Too bad there's not a good one of her.
    Yeah, just taking a quick peak through Rainbow Dash stuff and it's all the same base level figures and brushable ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, just taking a quick peak through Rainbow Dash stuff and it's all the same base level figures and brushable ones.
    Yeah...heck, the one I have on my desk at work is the only one I've ever found that even remotely resembles her. I wish there was one for her as good as the Twilight/Tempest one. I would order it like, 5 minutes ago.

Poor Rainbow never catches any breaks. Even a lot of fans of the show I know don't like her. Heck, even in the show a lot of the time she can't catch any breaks. Most recent episode was a great example. (Paraphrasing) "Um guys, something is wrong with Rarity. I don't know what it is, but something's not right. Maybe it's poison joke, or a curse or something." "Shut up, Rainbow, everyone's just stressed." I've actually made a convincing argument before that she is smarter than Twilight. I called it back in season 1, "no way she's anywhere near as dumb as she acts like she is, she's obfuscating stupidity".

Another dumb thing: Why in the hell do so many figures and such only have the cutie mark on one side (yes, my figure and plushie have it on both)? That's a big sticking point for me. How the hell do people mess that up? Of course they have cutie marks on both sides, duh. I've actually had people argue with me online about that before. "No they only have it on one side." So I have handy proof. Anyway, rant over, carry on.

Last edited by Stormspark; 2018-06-26 at 02:29 AM.

Yeah...heck, the one I have on my desk at work is the only one I've ever found that even remotely resembles her. I wish there was one for her as good as the Twilight/Tempest one. I would order it like, 5 minutes ago.

Poor Rainbow never catches any breaks. Even a lot of fans of the show I know don't like her. Heck, even in the show a lot of the time she can't catch any breaks. Most recent episode was a great example. (Paraphrasing) "Um guys, something is wrong with Rarity. I don't know what it is, but something's not right. Maybe it's poison joke, or a curse or something." "Shut up, Rainbow, everyone's just stressed." I've actually made a convincing argument before that she is smarter than Twilight. I called it back in season 1, "no way she's anywhere near as dumb as she acts like she is, she's obfuscating stupidity".

Another dumb thing: Why in the hell do so many figures and such only have the cutie mark on one side (yes, my figure and plushie have it on both)? That's a big sticking point for me. How the hell do people mess that up? Of course they have cutie marks on both sides, duh. I've actually had people argue with me online about that before. "No they only have it on one side." So I have handy proof. Anyway, rant over, carry on.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/F3P0weM.jpg[/IG]
    You'd think Rainbow Dash stuff would be pretty simple thing to do. I figure that has her being suspended from a rotating rainbow would be pretty sweet, I think.

As for the one cutie mark thing, I can't say. Never noticed the toys only have it on one side before.

7+ Year Old Account
    You'd think Rainbow Dash stuff would be pretty simple thing to do. I figure that has her being suspended from a rotating rainbow would be pretty sweet, I think.

As for the one cutie mark thing, I can't say. Never noticed the toys only have it on one side before.
    Yep, almost all "official" stuff only has it on one side. It's a REALLY common screwup. It's generally only fan things that get it right. That's something I look for before I buy. Ah well, can't hurt to keep looking around I suppose. Only thing I can figure is there is less demand because not as many people like her as the others. As for me, I could easily take Scootaloo's place running her fan club and I doubt anyone would notice. :P

But seriously...they made awesome Celestia, Luna, Nightmare Moon, Tempest, and Twilight figures that look DEAD ON. Even Chrysalis. Why not a Rainbow one?

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/OI8Ta6u.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/11MTjJM.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/5hhaLkV.jpg[IMG]
    That Planet Express figure, I want it.

My plushie collection has a Twilight hiding in the back behind Snowball. I have a t shirt I used to wear but now I'm either in my work shirts or one of my four anime shirts. Also have seasons 1-4 on dvd.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

My plushie collection has a Twilight hiding in the back behind Snowball. I have a t shirt I used to wear but now I'm either in my work shirts or one of my four anime shirts. Also have seasons 1-4 on dvd.
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That one was cheap. I just want a Rainbow Dash figure that looks as good as the Twilight/Tempest one. I would throw money at them if they would make one. I paid $450 for that plushie (the large-ish one on top of my speaker), so money is not a huge issue. Oh well. I'm going to a con in July, maybe there will be some good stuff there.

Anywho...if anyone finds any Dashie figures that look even CLOSE to as good as the Twilight/Tempest one that I have somehow missed, post them here please. :P
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2018-06-26 at 03:21 AM.

Your Dragonball Z collection is unfinished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your Dragonball Z collection is unfinished.
    Yeah, I have everything right up to the Cell Games. Also missing is the rest of K-On (which I have). I believe I have all of Futurama though, minus the movies, and the first eleven volumes of Family Guy. But at least I have all of Scrubs.

Yeah, I have everything right up to the Cell Games. Also missing is the rest of K-On (which I have). I believe I have all of Futurama though, minus the movies, and the first eleven volumes of Family Guy. But at least I have all of Scrubs.
    I would say skip all Family Guy volumes after season 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say skip all Family Guy volumes after season 5.
    I stopped watching a few years ago, so it's whatever at this point. I'm not one of those people who will claim it got too political, or they just do stupid cutaway gags and old pop culture references, but I definitely felt it was better when it was trying to be sillier.

10+ Year Old Account

[IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/18/9f/52/189f5250b8bd9d4e8764b1b18a67a86c.jpg[/IM]
    i got that one. it's awesome

I stopped watching a few years ago, so it's whatever at this point. I'm not one of those people who will claim it got too political, or they just do stupid cutaway gags and old pop culture references, but I definitely felt it was better when it was trying to be sillier.
    I'd be one to claim it got worse and worse as time goes on and it got too cynical, mean, and overall stupid. It's definitely a show that has gone past its prime and doesn't need to be made anymore as it doesn't offer anything new.

At the very least the Simpsons didn't go down the mean route so willingly.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/full/8350113280/h89E8AAB4/[/IM]
    Gotta wonder how many people got really hurt on those kinds of shows.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gotta wonder how many people got really hurt on those kinds of shows.
    You'd be surprised at how painful it is to flop into water like that. It can even break bones if you fall from high enough.

You'd be surprised at how painful it is to flop into water like that. It can even break bones if you fall from high enough.
    Oh definitely. I'm a little surprised there was never a story about someone really hurting themselves, like a broken back or something.

COWER BEFORE MY TRUE FORM
    BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH!

(Finally caught up on Adventure Time since I heard the series finale is coming. It's good.)